Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
'What happened when an ISIS jihadi tried for 6 months to recruit a Reporter'
Brainwashing for sale... come and get it!

'Abu has a reply for everything, for every attack on the West - there was a bigger one in Syri
- for every child slaughtered in Nice and Paris, there were ten more in the Middle East
- he is trying to radicalise me.

His ideologies are not impressive, his assertions are wild and the 'facts' are little more than
sweeping statements based on insane fatwas and speeches from militant preachers. 

As an adult it is easy to see he is brainwashed. As a child? I would not stand a chance.  

The Islamic State (ISIS) wants to convert British Muslims into jihadis and they are ramping
up their efforts. 

Converts are waging a war online - and a huge part of their success is recruitment. It does
not take long to find a jihadi wannabe willing to help me along my sham ‘path to becoming
a believer’. 

Their operations are slick, they want to befriend you, learn about you, and talk about how
your Government is to blame for the killing of thousands of innocent young people. 

They play the victim, they claim they are being attacked - why would they not fight back,
they will ask...'

[Image: attachment.php?aid=511]

'...His dismissing of human suffering disgusts me. Abu refuses to reveal where he lives
- but it is the West. And he is on benefits.

The jihadi proudly reveals how he "takes from the Government" and will not contribute to
society, paying taxes only on food items and bills which he says are totally unavoidable.

He claims ISIS encourages jihadis in Europe to take benefits from the state - as they see
it as a way of robbing from the oppressors.

Abu lives in the West for now - but he is desperate to reach Syria...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Abu needs a 9mm post-natal abortion .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(09-19-2016, 11:52 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Abu needs a 9mm post-natal abortion .....

Yep, I fear that this poor soul is swimming the ocean of cultism and drinking
the damned water he's doggy-paddling in!

It''s grand, nuh? A religion that has a facet where it accepts it's members to deny
that they're members of the extremist section.
To rape and degrade it's female members and confidently deem them as a lesser
animal, to perceive the death of others as 'if  it's okay with God, then it's okay with
me'...(By the way, in the west, we lock people up who think like that!)... and take
hand-outs from the enemy because... well, because.

It's a cheap-rate war and we're funding the promoters!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.