Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
My Second Sighting
In 1991 I drove out to Area 51 and captured this footage. You can see more at my teams' website -

https://image-analysis-team.com

(03-24-2022, 08:40 PM)A51Watcher Wrote: In 1991 I drove out to Area 51 and captured this footage. You can see more at my teams' website -

Hi,
I notice in the footage the seconds in the right hand corner just stop at 12.35. Know any reason why it does that?
(03-24-2022, 08:44 PM)MissBeck Wrote:
(03-24-2022, 08:40 PM)A51Watcher Wrote: In 1991 I drove out to Area 51 and captured this footage. You can see more at my teams' website -

Hi,
I notice in the footage the seconds in the right hand corner just stop at 12.35. Know any reason why it does that?

That is the time stamp, indicating 12:35 AM

(03-24-2022, 08:47 PM)A51Watcher Wrote:
(03-24-2022, 08:44 PM)MissBeck Wrote:

Hi,

That is the time stamp, indicating 12:35 AM

smallrofl  Of couse it is. I am so thick!! No wonder it's not moving! smalllol

Excellent and Thank You for the Link to your website.
A51 Watcher UFO/UAP Analysis
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Here is the first analysis we did of Bob Lazars' footage -

Which we sent to George Knapp, and he forwarded it to to Bob Lazar. We heard back from Bob a day later, and here is what he said, along with our second analysis of his footage -

Comaprison of Bobs' raw footage and mine -

And here is a comparison of his analysis footage and mine -

tinywhat Thank You, That is interesting, and to know Mr. Knapp and Mr. Lazar is really Cool!  tinybiggrin
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
What I find intriguing is how 'unsteady' the objects in both videos and many others I've seen of unknown craft, are.
I know that 'unsteady' is the incorrect term, but when observing usual aircraft -be it hovering helicopters or even the Boeing
Harrier, there's a stability that implies a type of control.

Of course, this constancy is borne from our accepted way we handle ourselves on the ground too. Staggering and darting
about indicates a lack of focus, can be detrimental to the body and and those around a rapidly-shifting object.

To some, such fluctuating and seemingly erratic motion can easily be explained as chaotic behaviour found in nature, where
our assumptions on the 'why' are forsaken in the allowance of instinctiveness. Birds like Swallows and Swifts randomly alter
direction for reasons of feeding and communication. Hunting animals searching for scent change course as they collate the
various pieces of information dicovered in their tracking. Natural behaviour we equate to survival functions of organic lifeforms.

Maybe that's why many sightings of flying objects are put down to birds and insects! But there's a subtle difference that is
never approached when observing these capricious craft dancing around in the night sky. We perceive our 'home-grown'
flying-machines as tools to:
1. Travel in direct lines, adept and utilising the quickest way for humans to get from A-to-B in order to continue an agenda
not connected with the mode of travell used.
2. Travel the shortest route in order to encounter like-minded humans in matters of urgency, safety, exploration and war.

So are the actions of the filmed-craft lack of control as we accept it or movement due to propulsion-systems we -the public,
are unaware of or is this type of motion the result of an agenda that humans don't usually adhere to in regards of travelling
in the air?
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(03-26-2022, 10:50 AM)BIAD Wrote: What I find intriguing is how 'unsteady' the objects in both videos and many others I've seen of unknown craft, are.
I know that 'unsteady' is the incorrect term, but when observing usual aircraft -be it hovering helicopters or even the Boeing
Harrier, there's a stability that implies a type of control.

Of course, this constancy is borne from our accepted way we handle ourselves on the ground too. Staggering and darting
about indicates a lack of focus, can be detrimental to the body and and those around a rapidly-shifting object.

To some, such fluctuating and seemingly erratic motion can easily be explained as chaotic behaviour found in nature, where
our assumptions on the 'why' are forsaken in the allowance of instinctiveness. Birds like Swallows and Swifts randomly alter
direction for reasons of feeding and communication. Hunting animals searching for scent change course as they collate the
various pieces of information dicovered in their tracking. Natural behaviour we equate to survival functions of organic lifeforms.

Maybe that's why many sightings of flying objects are put down to birds and insects! But there's a subtle difference that is
never approached when observing these capricious craft dancing around in the night sky. We perceive our 'home-grown'
flying-machines as tools to:
1. Travel in direct lines, adept and utilising the quickest way for humans to get from A-to-B in order to continue an agenda
not connected with the mode of travell used.
2. Travel the shortest route in order to encounter like-minded humans in matters of urgency, safety, exploration and war.

So are the actions of the filmed-craft lack of control as we accept it or movement due to propulsion-systems we -the public,
are unaware of or is this type of motion the result of an agenda that humans don't usually adhere to in regards of travelling
in the air?

Thanks for the thoughtful reply. I saw a total of 3 craft being tested that night. One pilot appeared to be experienced and the other two appeared to be newbies judging by their handling of the craft.

According to well placed sources, full scale flight simutaors of these craft have been built to train pilots because "These craft do not handle as expected and are very disorienting to fly at first.

I was spotted filming in a drive-by by a cammo dude who went past me a short distance and stopped, then turned off his lights. Within about 90 seconds the guard tower on the top of the mountain fired off a 3 stage flare.

In response all 3 craft immediately landed  (about a 1/4 mile away from me). Then a pair of headlights came bouncing down the dirt road towards me from the direction of the guard shack. So in a millisecond I had a choice to make - either stay there and wait to see what the nice man wanted orrrr....... get the hell out of dodge!

Of course I chose the 2nd option and spun a 180 cookie on mailbox road with the pedal to the metal went as fast as my little rental car would take me. I was chased by security who wanted to detain me and confiscate my camera and film, like they had done to so many others.

[Image: Panneaux_d%27avertissement.JPG]

[Image: Warning-sign-Area-51-1959832.webp?r=1563032754522]

So I had to make a run for it and by a miracle I managed to escape with my footage obviously, more on that later.

Other than you and Empress guohua the silence is pretty deafening in here. It must be either shock or disbelief.

That's ok, ever since this experience I have felt isolated from humanity.

So to start, George Knapp aired a special on KLAS- TV in Las Vegar in late November 1989 called  'UFO's The Best Evidence'. It was shown in 15 minute segments Monday through Friday and the Bob Lazar segemnt was shown on Friday. Every night that week the show was recorded on videotape by the owner of The Lil' Ale inn and sent to a friend in my group.  We were pretty impressed and another friend in that group (Ron) arranged to be down there within 2 weeks and witnessed the testing of 2 of these craft and videotaped them.

When he returned home he was flabbergasted and said it was all true. These craft definitely had gravity propulsion that had speeds and maneuvers that were impossible. 
Here is a clip from the video he took that night.  

This footage is important for a couple of reasons -

Notice how other than the Moon, there are NO starts shining in the night sky. Trust me, on a clear night in the Nevada desert, the naked eye seen a billion starts in the sky.
This demonstrates the poor LUX capability (ability to capture low light) of consumer grade video cameras at that time.

Unfortunately the brightness of these craft were same as stars most of the time during these tests and so were not visable on the tape. Ron could see them with the naked eye but they were not showing up on the viewfinder. However he kept the tape rolling and the camera pointed towards them in hopes that me or my driends would be able brighten up the tape when he got home so we could see the craft. We were unable to at that time.

During my trip down there, I used the exact same camera Ron did, and I had the same problem trying to film the craft. 75% of my tape is blank also. Fortunately at certain points the craft got extremely bright, much brighter than stars, and started showing up on the viewfinder and that is what you see in my footage.  

Another problem is trying to follow the craft with a shoulder mount video camera. It's like standing in the middle of a tennis court and trying to film the ball as it zig zags back forth.
In frustration you give up and just try to focus on the area where you usually see them.

Just last month my team acquired new software that is extremely sensitive to light. WE decided to use it on the video clip above and viola! the craft he was filming appeared!
We then used it on the blank portions of my video and those craft appeared also.

I will share those in a future post, but next time I will show you some raw footage with incredible maneuvers and how we can determine is they were caused by camera movement.

Cool, I cant wait to watch.

minusculegoodjob
WHAT THE HELL !!
So to keep this in chronological order I am going to show you my arrival in Las Vegas, testing out the camera equipment the night before the mission -

After Ron reported back on the goings on out there I was dying to go down there to see for myself. But due to professional business obligations I was unable to make the trip until 2 years later.

On the night of the mission I wanted to save all battery life for catching the action if there was any and so did not film the drive out there and instead used google earth to show the drive out there. On the one hand I was skeptical I would see anything at all since Bob had spilled the beans I was sure they had cancelled testing on public land anymore. On the other hand social media reports at the time (BBS and UFO magazine) indicated that testing on public BLM land was still going on out there. So I really didn't know what to expect.

I timed my arrival out there to be 2 hours after dark so I could catch them in the middle of a test.

Lo and behold it worked! When I arrived at Mailbox road... Bingo! 3 craft were flying around doing impossible speeds and maneuvers!

Here is the google earth video showing the drive out there -

My wife and I camped out at Oliver Lee outside of Alamogordo NM last summer . Our campsite faced White Sands. The flies were horrendous and the heat was extreme. The sky was clear and could see the milky way clearly.

We witnessed a few odd sightings , but could never get logged into my phone fast enough to get a picture or video. Wish I had a good quality camera then. It was truly amazing . An experience I will never forget. 

I wish you luck !
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
As I mentioned earlier, I arrived at Mailbox road about 2 hours after dark, and the craft were already in the sky doing testing and zipping around so I jumped out of the car and started filming when out of nowhere a Cammo dude shows up on Hwy 375 and turns onto mailbox road and drives past me and sees me filming.

He goes about 40 yards past me then stops and turns off all his lights and thn radios in my presence.

In this video clip we can see one of the craft above him in the air.

The 2nd processor to join my team was Deuem and he processed the image of the craft in the sky and this is what he discovered -

Any questions?

(03-27-2022, 08:12 AM)A51Watcher Wrote: Other than you and Empress guohua the silence is pretty deafening in here. It must be either shock or disbelief.

Sadly due to the regular massaging and manner that information regarding these aerial phenomena, the public -including RN
members, have become desensitised to this subject. Ufos align with the Loch Ness monster when it comes to mainstream
reporting and emphasis is placed on the emotive side, more than seeking out what these craft are.
tinysure

We became fair-weather supporters who rely on formulaic entertaining TV shows and exciting-sounding news-articles for our
'flying-saucer' fodder, a name that was conjured-up by the same medium that use the issue in the way they do.

Roswell is often referred to as if it's the gold-standard of Ufo encounters and yet, actual personal interactions with these assumed
machines are used to as mere embroidery to maintain the subject as column-fillers. As it stands, the public know just as much now
as Mac Brazel did back in '47.

The impasse to what these things are has remained, tickling via words like 'disclosure' and 'whistle-blower' will always draw an
audience's attention, but nothing of substance as been revealed. 'Revealed' -another word that tells you who is in charge of what
is given to the public to toy with.

Yes in many cases, some Rogue Nation members -just like thousands of websites that debate the Ufo topic, have succumb to the
inexorable position of acknowledging the claims, but have very little to add due to the control over the Ufo field.
But that doesn't stop the interest, it just stifles the real enthrallment we have when waiting for the real thing.
minusculethumbsup
(04-03-2022, 10:05 PM)kdog Wrote: My wife and I camped out at Oliver Lee outside of Alamogordo NM last summer . Our campsite faced White Sands. The flies were horrendous and the heat was extreme. The sky was clear and could see the milky way clearly.

We witnessed a few odd sightings , but could never get logged into my phone fast enough to get a picture or video. Wish I had a good quality camera then. It was truly amazing . An experience I will never forget. 

I wish you luck !

Wow! Hey kdog thanks for the reply.

Last summer you day. Hmmm. Ever consider going there again with small phone tripod?

(04-03-2022, 01:20 PM)Tarzan the apeman. Wrote: Cool, I cant wait to watch.

minusculegoodjob

Comin up ASAP Tarzan!

(04-07-2022, 09:19 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(03-27-2022, 08:12 AM)A51Watcher Wrote: Other than you and Empress guohua the silence is pretty deafening in here. It must be either shock or disbelief.

Sadly due to the regular massaging and manner that information regarding these aerial phenomena, the public -including RN
members, have become desensitised to this subject. Ufos align with the Loch Ness monster when it comes to mainstream
reporting and emphasis is placed on the emotive side, more than seeking out what these craft are.
tinysure

We became fair-weather supporters who rely on formulaic entertaining TV shows and exciting-sounding news-articles for our
'flying-saucer' fodder, a name that was conjured-up by the same medium that use the issue in the way they do.

Roswell is often referred to as if it's the gold-standard of Ufo encounters and yet, actual personal interactions with these assumed
machines are used to as mere embroidery to maintain the subject as column-fillers. As it stands, the public know just as much now
as Mac Brazel did back in '47.

The impasse to what these things are has remained, tickling via words like 'disclosure' and 'whistle-blower' will always draw an
audience's attention, but nothing of substance as been revealed. 'Revealed' -another word that tells you who is in charge of what
is given to the public to toy with.

Yes in many cases, some Rogue Nation members -just like thousands of websites that debate the Ufo topic, have succumb to the
inexorable position of acknowledging the claims, but have very little to add due to the control over the Ufo field.
But that doesn't stop the interest, it just stifles the real enthrallment we have when waiting for the real thing.
minusculethumbsup

Thanks again for another thoughtful reply BIAD.

I agree with most everything you said.

(04-14-2022, 09:27 AM)A51Watcher Wrote: Thanks again for another thoughtful reply BIAD.

I agree with most everything you said.

I've seen them and for me, that's a problem.

The shapes don't correlate with what we normally see in the sky, even nature steers away from 'disc' and 'orb'-shapes
to assist in air travel. Our flight culture always requires wings for for lift and in my sighting in Belen -New Mexico, only
balloons would make sense to the shapes I observed.

So why use that shape...? As said before, Kenneth Arnold saw nine crescent-shaped objects in a particular managed
formation close to Mount Rainer and it was only later when describing their movement that the 'flying saucer' moniker
was grabbed by the media and became a household name.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11296]
Kenneth Arnold.

Bob Lazar's 'Sport-model' is a saucer shape, George Adamski's ufo was typical flying saucer shape, the Paul Trent image
is the same and countless others all show a disc configuration. Why?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11297]

The shape is a waste of space in regards of the interior, as the edges have no benefit to a pilot's access -regardless of
height. Possibly, the outer 'rim area' could be used to store fuel or even hold devices to assist in stabilising and thrust, but
the main section where a pilot is presumed to be positioned would possibly negate any aerodynamic aspect of a saucer
-shaped craft.

If an engine existed such as Mr Lazar suggest and the power available to propel an object through the air was so immense
that drag wasn't an issue, then why select the saucer-shape instead of a more convenient profile to house the occupants
of the machine?

Then there's direction, animals with forward-facing eyes tend to move in the direction they can see and when designing vehicles,
this natural feature manifests in the way we build our flying craft. Pilots are placed at the front of a craft for obvious reasons and
the power to project an object tends to be placed at the rear of the pilot's position. This pattern derives for nature, the energy to
move birds through the air is situated behind where the eyes are positioned.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11298]

But we may not be talking about anything 'natural' to this planet, of course. However, the descriptions of the presumed occupants
counters the idea of a different perception from another world. The average alien is reported to have two forward-facing eyes and
move in the direction they see. Their generic physical shapes are humanoid and again, should effect their designs of vehicles to
travel in.

Maybe that's been our problem all along, we're failing to grasp a different way of life.
Comfort, efficiency, the wasteful use of materials to acquire what we use and our accepted view of how to travel through our skies...
they may be all incorrect when attempting to discover, communicate and copy the craft of those who are not of this Earth.
tinywondering

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What are your thoughts on the Area 51 caller A51Watcher?

He called back next day I believe and said it was a joke..  I don't know about that.  Hmmm.  

Is there a way to see these craft without trespassing, as in, farther away on a hill or such?  Would love to see these things. Not be arrested though.  Not fun.