Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Secret Network , Allready In Billions Devices
How many knew there is this network allready ? I did not . I knew bluetooth yes, but not the details like this ...

Skynet 2.0: Unstoppable Secret Network Bypasses Internet

Don't upload any of your data or personal information to The Cloud.
Do Not use Cortana with Windows or Apple SiRi.
Please do not have any device in your house on, not even the new Smart Refrigerator. 
Do Not Stop Receiving your Bills by Mail, they all want you to go Paperless, so their computer knows everything about your account. 
It is all connected to a large central core.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I'd like to add to my above post with the following insight that was published by the Global Elites.
Quote:World Economic Forum pushes digital ID system that will determine access to services

I think you'll find this ties into Skynet as it is part of your Total Information about YOU.

Quote:The World Economic Forum (WEF), an international organization that works to “shape global, regional and industry agendas,” recently published its latest dystopian proposal – a far-reaching digital ID system that will collect as much data as possible on individuals and then use this data to determine their level of access to various services.

This digital ID proposal is outlined in a report titled “Advancing Digital Agency: The Power of Data Intermediaries” and builds upon a digital ID framework that the WEF has published previously.
Under this framework, the WEF proposes collecting data from many aspects of people’s “everyday lives” through their devices, telecommunications networks, and third-party service providers.

The WEF suggests that this data collection dragnet would allow a digital ID to scoop up data on people’s online behavior, purchase history, network usage, credit history, biometrics, names, national identity numbers, medical history, travel history, social accounts, e-government accounts, bank accounts, energy usage, health stats, education, and more.

Once the digital ID has access to this huge, highly personal data set, the WEF proposes using it to decide whether users are allowed to “own and use devices,” “open bank accounts,” “carry out online financial transactions,” “conduct business transactions,” “access insurance, treatment,” “book trips,” “go through border control between countries or regions,” “access third-party services that rely on social media logins,” “file taxes, vote, collect benefits,” and more.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-22-at-14.56.31.png]
In this Advancing Digital Agency: The Power of Data Intermediaries report, the WEF positions this digital ID framework as the part of the solution to a “trust gap in data sharing” and notes that vaccine passports, which were mandated across the world during the COVID-19 pandemic, do “by nature serve as a form of digital identity.”

The WEF also praises the way vaccine passports have allowed governments to harvest data from their populations without “notice and consent”:

Quote:“At a collective level, vaccine data is an incredible public health asset.
The United Kingdom Government in particular has acknowledged this and has suggested that anonymization, pseudonymization and data shielding techniques could be harnessed in a controlled environment to allow for the reuse of that highly sensitive data.

In such cases, notice and consent is not required per se for the reuse of the data but the intermediary processes the data undergoes must be done in a controlled environment so that the findings of the data set are made available rather than the data itself.”

Additionally, the WEF provides a specific example of how digital IDs could be used to authenticate a user (by using fingerprints, a password, or identity verification technology) and decide whether they should be granted access to a bank loan by judging their profile (which may include their biometrics, name, and national identity number) and history (which may include their credit, medical, and online purchasing history).
Source

Yes, YOUR Life, Your Everyday Actions, Your Level of Healthcare and the Amount of Money You Can Borrow, All Controlled By A Computer that knows everything about YOU, even when your Monthly Menstrual Cycle is because of your Doctor Visits and your store purchases.

Yes alot to read and digest but YOU need to know and that is another reason Rogue-Nation3 is the very best site, Our Members are NOT Afraid to Post our finding and ask Questions.

Think about it, when SkyNet or Whatever system you've given all your data to decides your worthiness to Society Is No Longer a Benefit, What do you think will happen a knock on your door and you are lead off to a camp or your Death.
(02-23-2022, 06:29 PM)guohua Wrote: I'd like to add to my above post with the following insight that was published by the Global Elites.
Quote:World Economic Forum pushes digital ID system that will determine access to services

I think you'll find this ties into Skynet as it is part of your Total Information about YOU.

Quote:The World Economic Forum (WEF), an international organization that works to “shape global, regional and industry agendas,” recently published its latest dystopian proposal – a far-reaching digital ID system that will collect as much data as possible on individuals and then use this data to determine their level of access to various services.

This digital ID proposal is outlined in a report titled “Advancing Digital Agency: The Power of Data Intermediaries” and builds upon a digital ID framework that the WEF has published previously.
Under this framework, the WEF proposes collecting data from many aspects of people’s “everyday lives” through their devices, telecommunications networks, and third-party service providers.

The WEF suggests that this data collection dragnet would allow a digital ID to scoop up data on people’s online behavior, purchase history, network usage, credit history, biometrics, names, national identity numbers, medical history, travel history, social accounts, e-government accounts, bank accounts, energy usage, health stats, education, and more.

Once the digital ID has access to this huge, highly personal data set, the WEF proposes using it to decide whether users are allowed to “own and use devices,” “open bank accounts,” “carry out online financial transactions,” “conduct business transactions,” “access insurance, treatment,” “book trips,” “go through border control between countries or regions,” “access third-party services that rely on social media logins,” “file taxes, vote, collect benefits,” and more.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-22-at-14.56.31.png]
In this Advancing Digital Agency: The Power of Data Intermediaries report, the WEF positions this digital ID framework as the part of the solution to a “trust gap in data sharing” and notes that vaccine passports, which were mandated across the world during the COVID-19 pandemic, do “by nature serve as a form of digital identity.”

The WEF also praises the way vaccine passports have allowed governments to harvest data from their populations without “notice and consent”:

Quote:“At a collective level, vaccine data is an incredible public health asset.
The United Kingdom Government in particular has acknowledged this and has suggested that anonymization, pseudonymization and data shielding techniques could be harnessed in a controlled environment to allow for the reuse of that highly sensitive data.

In such cases, notice and consent is not required per se for the reuse of the data but the intermediary processes the data undergoes must be done in a controlled environment so that the findings of the data set are made available rather than the data itself.”

Additionally, the WEF provides a specific example of how digital IDs could be used to authenticate a user (by using fingerprints, a password, or identity verification technology) and decide whether they should be granted access to a bank loan by judging their profile (which may include their biometrics, name, and national identity number) and history (which may include their credit, medical, and online purchasing history).
Source

Yes, YOUR Life, Your Everyday Actions, Your Level of Healthcare and the Amount of Money You Can Borrow, All Controlled By A Computer that knows everything about YOU, even when your Monthly Menstrual Cycle is because of your Doctor Visits and your store purchases.

Yes alot to read and digest but YOU need to know and that is another reason Rogue-Nation3 is the very best site, Our Members are NOT Afraid to Post our finding and ask Questions.

Think about it, when SkyNet or Whatever system you've given all your data to decides your worthiness to Society Is No Longer a Benefit, What do you think will happen a knock on your door and you are lead off to a camp or your Death.

Thank you guohua  minusculebeercheers  very good points, good that you connected that WEF  stuff with this .  

This all look quite scary to me, look what just happened in Canada, they seized  peoples money.....somebody even published google maps that shoved the people who donated to convoy .
@"Kenzo" 
Yes, your bank records are tracked, PayPal and everything that is connected to the Web is tracked.
As of this year the Biden Administration has ordered all money transactional institutions to report monthly deposit of $650. and more to the IRS so a 1099 can be issued for taxed income earned.

Yes cash deposits to your account not only personal checks wrote to you to pay for a service like maintains your friends yard or pool or pets while they are away.

Do not accepts checks, but cash and deposit this cash into your account over a two or three day period depending on how much over the #$650. limit it is.
My accountant friend I treat told me about this new law, it is not generally know by the public. She has 3 rental properties that the tenants pay her by PayPal.
Not anymore, she has made arrangements for cash payments to her when she stops by.

So, if you sell things on Craigslist or even have Yard Sales regularly and make a deposit of $650. or more every month or bi-monthly the IRS will be informed.
They told us to never keep money in the house for no other reason than another type of thief will get it.
When your cash is in the bank, all you're shown is a load of ones and zeroes.
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I've not used credit since 1993, when I destroyed all my cards. I don't have any idea what my credit report says now, almost 30 years later, because I can't be assed to pull a credit report. I really don't care what is says, because I don't use credit, and don't intend to start using it.

I don't have a bank account. Can't find a good reason to keep one and let them make money off of MY money. I use cash for transactions, and if they ban that, then I'll start using barter more often.

At the last job I worked, we used Skype to communicate with colleagues around the world. Microsoft bought Skype, and the next thing you know, they force built Cortana into it, and there was no way to turn it off or remove it, so I stopped using Skype and told them if they wanted to communicate with me, they'd have to send an e-mail because I have a strong aversion to using or supporting spyware.

I have no "smart" devices in my house. I don't need a refrigerator that auto-orders cottage cheese. I have no "digital assistants" like Alexa. Don't need nor want any.

I don't live within line of sight of anything, which is why I get no cell signal here other than the one my repeater provides, and I control that. If I want it to go away, it's a simple matter to pull the plug.

Now here is an interesting thing. I have a gizzy that monitors RF transmissions at my house. Within the last week, I have noticed a new 5G signal. I am in the process of locating it to neutralize it. I don't have any need for 5G out here in the boonies, so it's going away as soon as I locate it. I have 3 wireless routers for internet, two of which were connected up until this evening. I disconnected one, the older one, to see if that is where the 5G signal is coming from. The 5G signal has the same SSID as that router, with "5G" appended to the end of it. If that is where it is coming from, that means someone purposely programmed it across the network to supply 5G, and that is a big fat no-go. My router, keep yer grubby mitts off of it. If that IS where it is coming from - which I will find out by isolating it - then I know how to de-program that crap right out of it. I only use that router for the printer anyhow. Everything else runs through the main router.

Another potential location is on a power pole. Some linemen were out here a couple of weeks ago appearing to inventory telephone poles. If I find 5G stations on them, they're gonna have to come out again and again to replace all of those within 500 meters of my house until they get tired of replacing them and leave me the hell alone.

That signal gizzy is an interesting bit of kit. It tells me what signals are running through my one and only body, what their SSID is, what their NID is, and how much power they are zapping me with. I'm not vaccinated, so if they ran a a signal out here to "activate" the graphene oxide, nice try suckers but no cigar. If you're gonna kill me, you're going to have to give it an up close and in person try, and that'll get ugly.

I store NOTHING in "the cloud", nor do I use any cloud based programs. The cloud is probably the most insecure means of storage ever devised by man, so I've never used it, and I like to have control over my own programs, so no cloud based programs, either. I suppose I could encrypt my data with my own layer of encryption before uploading it to the cloud so that I provide my own security for it and keep their grubby mitts out of it, but that's a lot of work to store data where someone else can control MY access to MY data.

I don't use Paypal - not because they track transactions, which they do - but because they were an early adopter of the "no firearms or parts" policy. If I can't use it for whatever I want, I'm not gonna use it at all. They don't get to tell me what I can and can't buy. They'll either provide me a service for whatever transactions I want, or they'll provide me no service at all, and I'll find an alternate means. Besides, I hear you have to have a credit card to use their service, and as I mentioned above, I have none.

I use an old operating system (Windows 7) and updates are no longer available for it, although it keeps popping up notifications that update ARE available. Security update I presume. But that doesn't matter, because I have auto update turned off for it so that they can't sneak in new programming as they may have done with that old router.

When I had my satellite TV system installed, they wanted me to connect it to the internet (for "pay per view", I reckon) and I said no. I wasn't born yesterday, and two-way communication across the internet means that "receiver" would actually be a transceiver, and could phone home. No thanks. They don't need to know anything other than that the bill is paid.

Oh my. I am a true Luddite, since I am not very well connected to the modern world at all. As it turns out, that may have been a good decision. If I'm not connected to them, then they aren't connected to me, either.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’