Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
German Court in Weimar Declares Lockdown Unconstitutional
Anyone seen this reported in MSM ?  Maybe they dont see worth to write about it ..

German Court in Weimar Declares Lockdown Unconstitutional

Quote:A LANDMARK legal decision declared that regional containment policies – including lockdowns, social distancing, prohibitions on gatherings by family or friends) are  UNCONSTITUTIONAL. The judge called the lockdowns a “catastrophically wrong political decision with dramatic consequences for almost all areas of people’s lives.”

The judge ruled that the government violated the “inviolably guaranteed human dignity” under basic German law. This momentous, affirmative, liberating decision was handed down by a court of law in Weimar, Germany; the city whose name was adopted by the first German republic: 1919—1933, until it was overturned by the Nazi regime. Hundreds of thousands of German people have demonstrated throughout the summer and fall of 2020, some protesters compared their struggle to anti-Nazi resistance; which led Germany’s Foreign Minister Heiko Maas to bristle.

Forensic analysis of official data convinced the court that the epidemic situation that was used to justify the lockdown laws does not exist. The judge ruled that the government lacked sufficient legal grounds to impose the restrictions since there was no “epidemic situation of national importance.” He declared that the measures were an attack on the “foundations of our society.”

Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, the lawyer who initiated the first German and American complaints and procedures stated:

“We consider this judgment to be extraordinary and of fundamental importance. It is transferable to all violations of Covid19 measures. It is also transferable to the current Renewed Containment and all applicable coronavirus regulations. Because the “numbers of cases” are decreasing, as are patients in intensive care units! The judge confirms this with an excellent demonstration.”

The battle over government dictatorial overreach and the assault on the rights and dignity of citizens in a democracy will be won in the courts of law.

The decision has been described by German media as “politically explosive”!

Below Dr. Nicole Delépine, MD, provides an in-depth analysis of the body of evidence that supports this momentous decision. She notes that one factor that helped Germany resist the epidemic better than other countries – such as France – is probably due to the early treatment of patients with hydroxychloroquine, antibiotics, vitamins, etc. She concludes that This crisis is purely political with a health pretext.

Is this real ligth on the horizon ? should we open bottle of Champagne, or maybe few beers ? I dont know...TPTB are for sure allready looking how to undo this kind of outrageous court decision minusculenonono

Maybe the battle has just begin, and it will take time.....If we even have time before they send us to concentration camps. Well i allready pissed my boss, saying loud what i think about he`s mask instructions...he can shove the mask in he`s ass .
(02-02-2021, 05:04 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Is this real light on the horizon ? should we open bottle of Champagne, or maybe few beers ?
I don't know...TPTB are for sure already looking how to undo this kind of outrageous court decision minusculenonono

Maybe the battle has just begin, and it will take time.....If we even have time before they send us to concentration camps.
Well i already pissed my boss, saying loud what i think about he`s mask instructions...he can shove the mask in he`s ass .

It is a smite against human rights in our societies and another sign (certainly in your Boss's case) that people will forego
their human connections with those they interact with, to follow instructions from people they've never met -about something
that has been hijacked for political reasons.

It seems that the property-grab and the readjusting of a previous US President's decisions is coming to an end and
magically, the answer that science had in their back-pocket will bring the western-world back to some normality.

But you'll notice that only now is it okay for the public's 'across-the-board' constitutional rights to be looked at.
I think the financial penalties, imprisonment and the mistrust of law enforcement will remain with the same public for
some time and reparations will be made to ease that resentment.

But think about the global financial cost, the injury to global perception of life and fear the media put onto the regular
person like you and me. All for a flu that holds effects that 99.9% of the public easily recover from?
It almost seems like the HIV panic of yesteryear!! Where's that gone?!

No, a well-planned, take-yer'-time recovery is on its way and the media will trick the world back into their usual patterns
with words expressed with tones of trust and parent-like smugness. The only question left is what reason would be so
important enough to order the whole world to stay indoors and cover your mouth with a paper-mask?
tinyhuh
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Report (in German) at this URL--

https://www.mdr.de/thueringen/mitte-west...t-100.html

Not a PEEP about this on the German site for contact with the wider world, Deutsche Welle.

Quote:Is this real ligth on the horizon ? should we open bottle of Champagne, or maybe few beers ? I dont know...TPTB are for sure allready looking how to undo this kind of outrageous court decision

I saw some clever Richards in the German press and government were already attacking this decision.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(02-02-2021, 12:14 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 05:04 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Is this real light on the horizon ? should we open bottle of Champagne, or maybe few beers ?
I don't know...TPTB are for sure already looking how to undo this kind of outrageous court decision minusculenonono

Maybe the battle has just begin, and it will take time.....If we even have time before they send us to concentration camps.
Well i already pissed my boss, saying loud what i think about he`s mask instructions...he can shove the mask in he`s ass .

It is a smite against human rights in our societies and another sign (certainly in your Boss's case) that people will forego
their human connections with those they interact with, to follow instructions from people they've never met -about something
that has been hijacked for political reasons.

It seems that the property-grab and the readjusting of a previous US President's decisions is coming to an end and
magically, the answer that science had in their back-pocket will bring the western-world back to some normality.

But you'll notice that only now is it okay for the public's 'across-the-board' constitutional rights to be looked at.
I think the financial penalties, imprisonment and the mistrust of law enforcement will remain with the same public for
some time and reparations will be made to ease that resentment.

But think about the global financial cost, the injury to global perception of life and fear the media put onto the regular
person like you and me. All for a flu that holds effects that 99.9% of the public easily recover from?
It almost seems like the HIV panic of yesteryear!! Where's that gone?!

No, a well-planned, take-yer'-time recovery is on its way and the media will trick the world back into their usual patterns
with words expressed with tones of trust and parent-like smugness. The only question left is what reason would be so
important enough to order the whole world to stay indoors and cover your mouth with a paper-mask?
tinyhuh

My relationship with my boss is on edge because of this mask mandate bs....so yes the human connections etc is taking big hit...i am ready to explode, so they might regret if they push me more.

I dont know what is going on in USA , the property-grab etc. The human and economical cost of this plandemic is over the charts...

So you think they are in way to try get people back with usual patterns ? Could they succeed anymore since so many have started to see behind this all ..well the sheep army is still huge, they will obey no doubt.

It was first , 2 Weeks to flatten the curve tinybighuh  , now we are way past that and they keep talking how they might go full retard again with more strict anti-covid measures.
(02-02-2021, 02:07 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Report (in German) at this URL--

https://www.mdr.de/thueringen/mitte-west...t-100.html

Not a PEEP about this on the German site for contact with the wider world, Deutsche Welle.

Quote:Is this real ligth on the horizon ? should we open bottle of Champagne, or maybe few beers ? I dont know...TPTB are for sure allready looking how to undo this kind of outrageous court decision

I saw some clever Richards in the German press and government were already attacking this decision.

Cheers

Not a peep hmm....very hush hush mediumshhhh 

So they are now making the damage control there , they must forget to bribe the judge from that court, or the judge refused and is with the law and people .