Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Will you take the vaccine ?
It seems just around the corner. 
Whereas most testing is in the range of four years, Covid-19's urgency has caused a rush to find a vaccine due to the lethal nature. Media is having a grand old time with their news bites. When and if (were presuming it will be forthcoming) it arrives, will you take take it ?  

Of course the logical answer might be to 'wait and see' after the first group is administered. Yes it would be prudent to see if there are side-effects, everyone would likely have that run through their minds. And if all checks out, get inoculated themselves. I guess I fall into that group.

https://www.jhsph.edu/covid-19/

This year I had the Flu shot and last the Pneumonia shot. Generally we mostly know the flu shot is hit and miss, concentrating on the strain most likely to infect the population. And as a gamble and expert advise go forward, we come up with a recipe for the vaccine.
I dunno. Depends on how many people they bring to try to pin me down while they're stabbing me. It'll have to be more than 6 - I'll kill the first 3 that get into arm's reach.

Correction: I have a battle axe that gives me 3 1/2 feet more reach, so I guess they better bring more than 8.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-03-2020, 10:13 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I dunno. Depends on how many people they bring to try to pin me down while they're stabbling me.
It'll have to be more than 6 - I'll kill the first 3 that get into arm's reach.

I would think they'd arrive at the decision of a dart-like device fired from a passing vehicle.
I've saw such behaviour in a National Geographic magazine.
tinyshocked

Edit: Ah yes, the old Battle-axe ruse. This is why you never receive Christmas cards.
tinysurprised
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(12-03-2020, 10:18 PM)BIAD Wrote: I would think they'd arrive at the decision of a dart-like device fired from a passing vehicle.
I've saw such behaviour in a National Geographic magazine.
tinyshocked

They tried that once, but couldn't get the darts through the cinder blocks of the castle... erm, I mean "house". yeah, that's what I meant. After the attempt, I promptly cancelled my subscription to NatGeo.

Quote:Edit: Ah yes, the old Battle-axe ruse. This is why you never receive Christmas cards.
tinysurprised

Oh. I see. I always thought it was because, well, you know the history that postmen have with dogs, and I thought maybe the sign on my gate that says "Never mind the dog, Beware the owner" was off-putting to the postman.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-03-2020, 10:40 PM)Ninurta Wrote: ...Oh. I see. I always thought it was because, well, you know the history that postmen have with dogs,
and I thought maybe the sign on my gate that says "Never mind the dog, Beware the owner" was
off-putting to the postman.

This will probably be the answer. Your older 'Here There Be Monsters' metal sign may have been a
factor too.
tinyhuh
The answer is not just NO, but HELL NO!

I won't take the regular flu shot either. There are doctors out there telling people that the flu shot makes people more susceptible to actually attracting Covid-19.
Take it as you will, but I trust alternative "doctors" 99.9% more than medical doctors who follow what the WHO tell them to do, and get kick-back bonuses for how much pharmaceutical poison they can push into the unsuspecting public.
First I am going to take a wait and see approach. Also, if they say they are not liable for anything that should happen, then hell no. 

minusculechairshot
(12-03-2020, 11:08 PM)Tarzan the apeman. Wrote: First I am going to take a wait and see approach. Also, if they say they are not liable for anything that should happen, then hell no. 

minusculechairshot

@"Tarzan the apeman." I believe that law has already been in place for decades.
Nope.
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
Quote:DeSantis stressed that the COVID-19 vaccine is voluntary, and only those wanting to receive the vaccine would be vaccinated.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/bre...20%251%24s

Since I work for the State, it looks like I am safe for now.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Probably not to be honest.
I was born with a Thorn in my Soul, sometimes it hurts.

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

not even a snowballs chance in hell. i don't even do flu shots.

that said thing that bugs me big time about it, it has to be store at 100 degrees below zero. i understand that some vaccines have to be kept cold, but 100 degrees below zero, something ain't right with that.

liquid freezes, and if it doesn't whats in it that keeps it from freezing? and if what ever it is doesn't can it be good for the human body? and if it does freeze, do they have to thaw it to give it to you? and if so, how do they thaw it? and if they have to thaw it how long does it take and will it go bad when it gets above a certain temp.
[Image: TWBB.png]

(12-03-2020, 06:01 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: It seems just around the corner. 
Whereas most testing is in the range of four years, Covid-19's urgency has caused a rush to find a vaccine due to the lethal nature. Media is having a grand old time with their news bites. When and if (were presuming it will be forthcoming) it arrives, will you take take it ?  

Of course the logical answer might be to 'wait and see' after the first group is administered. Yes it would be prudent to see if there are side-effects, everyone would likely have that run through their minds. And if all checks out, get inoculated themselves. I guess I fall into that group.

https://www.jhsph.edu/covid-19/

This year I had the Flu shot and last the Pneumonia shot. Generally we mostly know the flu shot is hit and miss, concentrating on the strain most likely to infect the population. And as a gamble and expert advise go forward, we come up with a recipe for the vaccine.

No.  I would have said, "maybe after 5 years" since AstraZeneca said they shouldn't be held liable at all because they won't know for four years what may be the side effects, etc., but given how they're using the MILITARY to shut down sites that don't vomit out the same agenda as the government and msm,  probably not even then.  If I can't find out what's going on because they've shut it down....and they've already proven they're untrustworthy, why would I trust their analysis of anything?  At any point?
I'm allergic, deathly, to components in vaccines.

It would actually kill me if I took it.

So. . . . . nope.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
Mixed feelings. Not sure. I admit, i don't know.

First i was like HELL NO! And i didn't even think that it is a vaccine made in a hurry. It was well stocked before the virus outbreak...

But i am just... mentally a toasted toast, which is now ash. It doesn't really bother me, i was insane before the insanity of 2020. Now i see STRONG men and women starting to crumble... That is what bothers me.

Been reading that it gives 95% protection against the virus. Sounds messed up. When we as a species got rid of polio, wasn't that 100% protection, or polio would still be here to haunt us?

I just don't know... if taking the vaccine helps to get rid of all this and give even a tiny fraction of the "old normal" back...what once was and starts to fade into the blurriness of memories... i will take it.

So as you can read here, mixed feelings.   minusculewtf
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
To continue with the pummelling narrative of who supposedly won the US election and how this
miracle vaccine will keep you alive...

Quote:Biden to ask Americans to wear masks for 100 days

'US President-elect Joe Biden has said he will ask Americans to wear masks for his first 100 days
in office to curtail the spread of coronavirus. He told CNN he believed there would be a "significant
reduction" in Covid-19 cases if every American wore a face covering.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8740]
Joe Biden... he thinks, Kamala 'Heels-Up' Harris and the guy who goes into the 7-11 for Satan's cigarettes, Dr Faustus Fauci. 

Mr Biden also said he would order masks to be worn in all government buildings.
The US has recorded 14.1 million cases and 276,000 deaths from Covid-19 - the highest of any
country in the world.

Mr Biden is preparing to take office as pharmaceutical giants are poised to ship millions of doses
of coronavirus vaccines to the American public. The UK on Wednesday became the first country
in the world to approve the Pfizer vaccine.

What did Biden say about masks?
In the interview with CNN's Jake Tapper, Mr Biden said: "The first day I'm inaugurated to say I'm going
to ask the public for 100 days to mask. Just 100 days to mask, not forever. One hundred days.

"And I think we'll see a significant reduction if we occur that, if that occurs with vaccinations and masking
to drive down the numbers considerably." The first 100 days of a new presidency is symbolically important
in the US and is seen as a gauge of how a president will get things done...'

I suppose they're right, it will show how this man will get things done.
minusculebeercheers

Quote:'...Constitutional experts say a US president has no legal authority to order Americans to wear masks,
but Mr Biden said during the interview he and his Vice-President Kamala Harris would set an example
by donning face coverings.

The president's executive authority does cover US government property, and Mr Biden told CNN he
intended to exercise such power.
"I'm going to issue a standing order that in federal buildings you have to be masked."

He added: "Transportation, interstate transportation, you must be masked, airplanes and buses, et cetera."
US airlines, airports and most public transit systems already require all passengers and workers to wear
face coverings.

The Trump White House has rejected calls from American health experts to mandate masks in transportation
as "overly restrictive"...

tinyshocked
Quote:'What did Biden say about the vaccine?
The Democratic president-elect said he would be "happy" to take a vaccine in public to allay any concerns
about its safety. Three former presidents - Barack Obama, George W Bush and Bill Clinton - have said they
are also prepared to be inoculated publicly to show that it is safe.

"People have lost faith in the ability of the vaccine to work," Mr Biden said, adding that "it matters what a
president and the vice-president do."

Mr Biden's Vice-President-elect Harris, who joined him at the CNN interview, received some criticism from
Republicans in September after she said she would not trust Mr Trump's word on a potential vaccine and the
assessment of public health experts would be "suppressed" under his administration...'

Mistrust, but her boss will tell her to take it?
tinyhuh

Quote:'The Pew Research Center says just 60% of Americans are currently prepared to take a coronavirus vaccine,
up from 51% who said the same in September.

Pfizer, which says its vaccine is 95% effective in clinical trials, and Moderna, which says its jab is 94% effective,
have both applied to the Food and Drug Administration to distribute their drugs in the US.

In the CNN interview, Mr Biden said he would retain Dr Anthony Fauci, the top US infectious disease expert,
as chief medical adviser to the new administration's Covid-19 team.
"When Dr Fauci says we have a vaccine that is safe, that's the moment in which I will stand before the public
and say that," Mr Biden said.

Earlier on Thursday, Dr Fauci apologised in an interview with the BBC for critical remarks he made about
the UK's vaccine approval process.
"I did not mean to imply any sloppiness even though it came out that way," he said.
A day earlier, Dr Fauci told US networks that UK regulators had "rushed" the vaccine approval.

The incoming president also mentioned Dr Fauci's stance that "you don't have to close down the economy"
if Americans follow other safety measures to stop the spread of the virus.

He spoke as California Democratic Governor Gavin Newsom issued a stay-at-home order for much of his state.
On Wednesday, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti issued an order restricting all public travel on foot or vehicle,
adding: "It's time to cancel everything."...'
The Honest BBC:

But not Nancy's hair-salon appointments.
tinywondering

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-04-2020, 10:39 AM)BIAD Wrote: But not Nancy's hair-salon appointments.
tinywondering

Come on. It is Pelosi for God's sake! SHE is the one we are talking about!

If she has 2 choices.... Permanent world peace or a fancy hairstyle, then... Well you already answered that, my online friend minusculebeercheers 

I don't like wearing a mask. Had to do it a few times in hospitals. But i am willing to wear one, if the motherfucker Marxist kid-hair-sniffer "Mr. half a century in politics with ZERO achievements" keeps a mask that prevents him from saying anything out loud. tinycool 

My suggestion: A vaccine filled with cyanide, for both Biden AND Harris. Oh, and Pelosi... And AOC... i should teach them about real leftism. I am a leftist. Stone cold die-hard leftist. And those useless eaters are shaming the ideology minusculebonker

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(12-04-2020, 10:39 AM)BIAD Wrote: To continue with the pummelling narrative of who supposedly won the US election and how this
miracle vaccine will keep you alive...

Yeah, dress boy. SUPPOSEDLY! Mainstream media already dictated who won. How am i supposed to fight against that well oiled GIGANTIC machine, me being wrinkled and dusty and whining all the time?

Give me that weapon, and i will use it. No violence. (Cyanide vaccines to certain people, given by someone other than me, does not count as violence this time)

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Looky here 

For a list of Pfizer covid vaccine ingredients.
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!