Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Bernell Tremmell's Life Matter?
This is so sad, and the main stream media (MSM) not reporting on his death shows their bias against Trump supporters.

Quote:A black Trump supporter who was well known in his community for standing on street corners with "Vote Trump" signs as well as signs plastered with Bible verses was killed in broad daylight in Milwaukee's Riverwest neighborhood Thursday afternoon.

Bernell Tremmell, 60, was shot in front of his business, Expression Publications, at 911 E. Wright. The building is covered in handmade signs, the most prominent of which read "Vote Donald Trump 2020," and "Re-Elect Trump 2020." Law enforcement sources tell "The Dan O'Donnell Show" that it is impossible to know the motive for the shooting since the suspect is not yet in custody, but detectives are investigating the possibility that Tremmell was killed over his political beliefs.

[Image: 5f1b00269d097f6d4c336217]
Photo: Anonymous Source, Used with Permission

Quote:He had spent the past few weeks advocating for Trump's re-election in his neighborhood and in front of City Hall in downtown Milwaukee and engaged people who would react to his message.

"I had an interaction with him last Saturday across the street from Walmart on Capitol Drive," said one woman who did not wish to be identified. "It was the second time I had seen him with his Trump sign and I pulled my car over to chat with him. What a nice, friendly man! We chatted for several minutes, and I told him I was proud of him and he’s very brave to put himself out there so visibly as a Trump supporter!"

Law enforcement sources tell "The Dan O'Donnell Show" that the suspect rode up to Tremmell as he sat in front of his business, shot him and then rode away. That suspect is still on the loose. Anyone with information about the shooting is urged to contact the Milwaukee Police Department.
Source

Suspect is still on the loose. Will they even try to find the shooter? Being he is a Trump supporter, I bet they put this one on the back burner. I hope I'm wrong.
This just shows how triggered (no pun intended) the Left has become with their TDS. It's disgusting!

Rest in peace Mr. Tremmell.   tinycrying
With all due respect, I dont think lack of leads has anything to do with politics (Trump vs the world). This "no snitching" shit is rampant in Milwaukee, not just here but this is my hometown so I'm able to speak here. Every day theres another homicide and police have "no leads, asking the public for help". You can call this a political hit, but I see 300 of these every year and think it's deeper than right versus left. I know that'll be a hard hill to cross, but we can do it!!