Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Press Secretary Get's Called a "Lying Bitch" During Press Briefing
Kayleigh McEnany, our Press Secretary, was called a "lying bitch" during a press briefing today. I'm not sure the name of the female reporter, but she needs to have her press pass pulled immediately, in my opinion.

The Press reporters have become as unsettled as the rioters... well, almost. 
Things certainly have changed; no one has respect for anything or anyone these days. Their disrespect and constantly talking over Kayleigh is very unprofessional. It's almost like they don't want the public to hear what Kayleigh reports from her book of facts.

Here's a picture of the reporter:

[Image: Eddyx22WkAIzxag?format=png&name=small]

And you can hear the remarks by this reporter here. It will take you to the Twitter link and you can watch it there.

What's your opinion about this?
(07-21-2020, 07:45 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I'm not sure the name of the female reporter ...

Her name is ... Karen.   tinylaughing

Kimberly Halkett of Al Jazeera
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
Seems like common decency has gone the way of common sense...uncommon nowadays.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
(07-21-2020, 08:21 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: Seems like common decency has gone the way of common sense...uncommon nowadays.

Indeed. Reportedly, Republican Florida Representative, Ted Yoho, called AOC a "fucking bitch" on the capitol steps.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
They're not Journalists anymore, they are the peanut gallery.
tinysure
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(07-21-2020, 09:04 PM)Freija Wrote:
(07-21-2020, 08:21 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: Seems like common decency has gone the way of common sense...uncommon nowadays.

Indeed. Reportedly, Republican Florida Representative, Ted Yoho, called AOC a "fucking bitch" on the capitol steps.

It's uncalled for from either party.  These people are supposed to be professionals, but they sound like 3rd graders with a dirty mouth.

All worms at the end of the day, whether Republican or Democrat,  these career politicians.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]

Which Capitol steps ?

[Image: Baby01.gif]
[Image: LoL.gif]

[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(07-21-2020, 09:07 PM)BIAD Wrote: They're not Journalists anymore, they are the peanut gallery.
tinysure

Much Like,,,,,
[Image: 5c4b3c3356fbc.image.jpg?resize=750%2C536]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

The news isn't the news anymore and hasn't been for quite some time. Just a bunch of egotistical/bias opinions.

This reply was for Baid. I see the reply area at the bottom.
(07-21-2020, 10:52 PM)Tarzan the apeman. Wrote:

The news isn't the news anymore and hasn't been for quite some time. Just a bunch of egotistical/bias opinions.

This reply was for Baid. I see the reply area at the bottom.

You got that right @"Tarzan the apeman."   Everything in the news seems to be "an opinion". 

I can form my OWN opinion after reading the facts.  That's why I stopped watching MSN.
Not really anything new. Anyone remember someone throwing a shoe at Dubya?

Those who cannot control themselves in a proper manner should have their pass revoked, along with the agency that employs them.

You represent this firm in such a way, you and your firm have no longer access here. But that won't happen..freedom, liberties, human rights and the whole shabang...
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Quote:Those who cannot control themselves in a proper manner should have their pass revoked, along with the agency that employs them.

It is the new professionalism.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

And that’s not acceptable either and should be met with some kind of response
I consider AOC an utter moron but, I wouldn’t call her that in public or if I had an official title. 

Probably the difference, one representative has intelligence the other, issues with a garbage system.