Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Testing For The Flu
I'm not talking about covid, that's later, but back when you or your kids were sick. 

How did they do that? And how soon did you get results? 

From what I remember, they just did a swab in the mouth and you found out before you left the doctors office, or maybe soon after leaving. 

Am I wrong ? Is my memory bad? 

So, tell me why they have to shove a a cotton swab way up into your nasal cavity now? 

I saw a report somewhere that a doctor sent in 4 swabs , unused, and all 4 came back positive. Makes you think that maybe those swabs are used to infect you.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
They do need your DNA on file, it makes it easier to come and get your White Ass for Depopulation, you are nothing more than a Air Breather to them, you are taking up their Devine Space and Polluting their Planet! 

Sorry, I got carried away,, tinysure
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
For flu, swab up the nose. Mouth stuff was always for strep (which I have a chronic relationship with, somebody recently told me it has to do with my tonsils?). But yeah, brain f$%k with a cotton swab is what I remember.
Yeah, last time I got tested for the flu, they put a swab up my nose, was nasty as hell. A few minutes later, said I had the flu.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
(07-15-2020, 04:04 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: For flu, swab up the nose. Mouth stuff was always for strep (which I have a chronic relationship with, somebody recently told me it has to do with my tonsils?). But yeah, brain f$%k with a cotton swab is what I remember.

Ok, I never got tested for anything for the flu, because if I ever got it, I didn't waste my time going to the doctor because it would be over in a day or 2. I just remember taking my kids to get tested, and maybe it was strep because my son eventually had his tonsils taken out.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
Covid only attaches to certain receptors called ace2 and they are found in the upper nose canal and in the bronchial tubes and lungs.  The flu binds to some of the receptors in the back of the mouth.  It would be hit and miss if they were to test for covid in a mouth swab since there would only be a few viruses around that area from the air you recently breathed in.

That is how I interpret it from what I read anyway.

The flu test only tests for a few strains of virus, it will not pick up other viruses because of the way it is designed.