Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The people who put Obama in Office TWICE!!!!
Here is a picture and an article of one of many who put Obama in Office Twice because they feel Guilty for some unknown reason, They were raised to believe all White People Owned Slaves or Abused The Poor Black Man and Woman, They are just Ignorant! 
[Image: black-america.jpg?w=420&h=560]
Quote:Laurella Willis’ methods are turning heads on Chicago’s South Side, CBS 2’s Audrina Bigos reports.
“It’s very touching,” said one resident. “Especially someone who’s not colored.”
About 20 miles a day, Willis walks with the sign. She says she is sorry about “everything that’s going on in America.”
The violence, the anger, the racial tension, all of it.
“I don’t want to continue to see Black American being oppressed, and held down and killed like animals,” Willis said.
WVON Radio host Mark Wallace spotted Willis walking on 87th Street.
“No one put her up to this and she woke up and decided White America there’s a problem and we need to do something about it,” Wallace said.
Source

Being a Liberal is a Real Mental Disorder. JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Yeah, just like the other 'Willis' from the third Die Hard movie.
Sheesh! can't these people live real lives, I mean they matter!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
You know,,,,,,,, If ,,,,
[Image: 12xwed.jpg]
[Image: racist.gif]
Just look at the faces of the Gullible who are allowed To Breed,,, Errr,,, I mean Vote!
[Image: 20120926_young-obama-supporters_33.jpg] They're still acting Stupid!
[Image: black-america.jpg?w=420&h=560]
There are so many things I could say about that picture, but they would all be construed as racist, sexist, and/or homophobic by all the thin-skinned weasels out there. It would be too easy - the lines write themselves, just looking at the photo. It would be like shooting fish in a barrel, no challenge at all, So I reckon I'd best sit this one out.

I can, however, see why the gal spends all her time walking the streets - nothing better to do on a Saturday night is my bet...

Goddammit! one of 'em slipped out anyhow, despite my best efforts! Imo go stand in the corner now...
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-14-2016, 02:48 AM)Ninurta Wrote: There are so many things I could say about that picture, but they would all be construed as racist, sexist, and/or homophobic by all the thin-skinned weasels out there. It would be too easy - the lines write themselves, just looking at the photo. It would be like shooting fish in a barrel, no challenge at all, So I reckon I'd best sit this one out.

I can, however, see why the gal spends all her time walking the streets - nothing better to do on a Saturday night is my bet...

Goddammit! one of 'em slipped out anyhow, despite my best efforts! Imo go stand in the corner now...
OH!!!! Ninurta, I'm Not Worried About What These Morons Think Of Me,,,, I'm Chinese So I'm More Intelligent Than Any Obama or Hillary Voter and Naturally I'm a Racist!
I make fun of people here with Hillary Stickers on their Bumpers, if they're parking I'll assist them and explain that sense I seen the Hillary Sticker I knew They Weren't To Smart.
Yes They Get Mad But WTF, What They Going To Do? Nothing!!!
White guilt, it's a real problem. causes all sorts of insanity. sometimes it causes fascist ideology.

Two days ago some SJW told me to "check my privilege" because i said i think the BLM movement is bullshit and gave facts to back my opinion.  Of course that led to the SJW becoming toxic and calling me names because they can't handle logic, reason, and facts. They run on feels and bandwagoning.

White guilt... I don't have it. None of my family ever owned slaves. Get called racist too whenever i say if the majority who run around acting like violent little degenerates that the world owes something to, changed their ways, they might get somewhere in life.

But hey, you know, we're supposed to feel sorry for them because of something that never happened to them directly.

I calls them like i see's them and like a character from one of my favorite films says, "you are not special, you are not a beautiful or unique snowflake, you're the same decomposing organic matter just like everything else"
Living proof why cousins shouldnt breed ..... damn glad not over there as lack patience to put up with all the idiots .... the america I knew died long ago .....