Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Leaked NASA Footage of Manned Missions to Mars
This video is a "not for public distribution" film from a NASA project that was leaked.  It's  very hard to find on the internet now.  A call-in guest on RedPill78, Karl2go, shared it on RedPill's show last night. It's only 10 minutes long and allegedly shows footage of the Earth and moon in the same shot, a close up of Mars, and some creature crawling on the surface. 

There are two clips; one is from 1973, and one from 2011.

At the 55 seconds mark, you'll see the only footage available that has been found of the Earth and our moon together in the same frame. This was called Project RedSun from the ISV Columbus in 1973.

At the 1:28 mark, it shows Mars in 1973 as viewed from the space capsule. You can see the atmosphere and clouds. If this footage is real, it proves we have been going to Mars for decades already.

At the 5:06 mark, you'll see life on Mars. According to some SSP insiders, what you're seeing are giant worms moving just below the surface. According to Karl2go, we have the same creature here in South America.

The 2011 shots are at the 6:48 mark. You can see the scars left on the Mars surface after being hit by Nibiru, allegedly.  We've discussed this in other threads here on RN. That's a different story.

Anyway, here is the rare footage.  What do you think?

Karl2go had mentioned this video from ThirdPhaseofMoon that allegedly shows more leaked footage of some satellites, or craft of some kind, orbiting Mars.  How long have they been there, if this is real?   minusculethinking

I know ThirdPhaseOfMoon doesn't have the best reputation, but neither did some other people until recently, now that the truth is being exposed, so just watch it and judge the footage, not the messenger.

Great Videos @"Mystic Wanderer" 
I found them interesting and I need to look at them again closely. minusculethumbsup2
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Excellent video. Incredible if true. "Doctor down the rabbit hole again) minusculebonker
(01-01-2020, 04:53 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: This video is a "not for public distribution" film from a NASA project that was leaked.  It's  very hard to find on the internet now.  A call-in guest on RedPill78, Karl2go, shared it on RedPill's show last night. It's only 10 minutes long and allegedly shows footage of the Earth and moon in the same shot, a close up of Mars, and some creature crawling on the surface. 

There are two clips; one is from 1973, and one from 2011.

At the 55 seconds mark, you'll see the only footage available that has been found of the Earth and our moon together in the same frame. This was called Project RedSun from the ISV Columbus in 1973.

At the 1:28 mark, it shows Mars in 1973 as viewed from the space capsule. You can see the atmosphere and clouds. If this footage is real, it proves we have been going to Mars for decades already.

At the 5:06 mark, you'll see life on Mars. According to some SSP insiders, what you're seeing are giant worms moving just below the surface. According to Karl2go, we have the same creature here in South America.

The 2011 shots are at the 6:48 mark. You can see the scars left on the Mars surface after being hit by Nibiru, allegedly.  We've discussed this in other threads here on RN. That's a different story.

Anyway, here is the rare footage.  What do you think?

at the 3:40 mark, i swear i've seen that in a video on ats that claimed we went there and was a alien craft that shot them down, been years ago. but if i'm not mistaken it was proven to be a hoax

it showed them flying low like that and then the alien ship comes into view and the a few seconds later you see them fire and then you see it crash.
Well, I;m glad I came to this thread (and site).  I have never seen the vids before and I guess I've learn't something new albeit true or hoax.  

Haven't seen the 'other sites' thread on the vids.  

Just lost me a bit with the 'worms' under the soil.  Kinda like 'bugs bunny'  burrowing in a cartoon.  

Watched with intrigue.

Kind regards,

Bally:)
The one thing I would ask, and if I get some time I'll do some digging, is what launch sent them to Mars? There would have to be some record of a launch (in public at The Cape maybe)? 

I know with phones / cameras now they can't  sneak a launch. X-37 proves they can sneak a mission, but not a launch.
(06-28-2020, 11:49 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: The one thing I would ask, and if I get some time I'll do some digging, is what launch sent them to Mars? There would have to be some record of a launch (in public at The Cape maybe)? 

I know with phones / cameras now they can't  sneak a launch. X-37 proves they can sneak a mission, but not a launch.

there are 14 launch sites in the U.S. alone that can launch a rocket, a few in U.S. installations. then there are numerous others around the world that the nations they are in are friendly towards the U.S..

here is a list of sites.

List of rocket launch sites

so i wouldn't think that launch could happen and not be suspicious looking, say testing a rocket, launching a satellite. plus it's not hard to imagine that there are black sites that are not listed.

but to travel to mars, there would have to be some kind of vehicle/ship /craft in one, and then the supplies needed for a manned flight fuel food oxygen to mention a few.
(06-29-2020, 12:07 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(06-28-2020, 11:49 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: The one thing I would ask, and if I get some time I'll do some digging, is what launch sent them to Mars? There would have to be some record of a launch (in public at The Cape maybe)? 

there are 14 launch sites in the U.S. alone that can launch a rocket, a few in U.S. installations. then there are numerous others around the world that the nations they are in are friendly towards the U.S..

here is a list of sites.

so i wouldn't think that launch could happen and not be suspicious looking, say testing a rocket, launching a satellite.  plus it's not hard to imagine that there are black sites that are not listed.

but to travel to mars, there would have to be some kind of vehicle/ship /craft in one, and then the supplies needed for a manned flight fuel food oxygen to mention a few.

Yae, every thing you just stated is true, Unless we have been traveling to mars sense the 70's like many people think, it has been reported and I don't actually remember the name of the program, but here is and interesting article.
Quote:According to McKinnon, in 2001, while he was searching online for evidence about UFO’s, he accessed classified NASA computers a total of 13 times.  But instead of evidence of UFO’s, McKinnon found files about a secret space program operated by the U.S. Navy, he said.

McKinnon says he even found the names of the off-planet crew members.  The president of the Mutual UFO Network, which meets in Las Vegas this week, told the I-Team what McKinnon uncovered.
“Basically, Donna Hare, who had worked for NASA, told him about specific buildings where they were airbrushing UFOs out of photographs before releasing them to the public for NASA, said Jan Harzan, of the Mutual UFO Network. “He wanted to go find that stuff, and in his search for that information, this is what he stumbled upon; literally a secret space fleet within the US Navy.”
Mckinnon was arrested for the computer break in, and the U.S. tried to extradite him for trial, but after an 8-year legal battle, the British government refused to turn him over.
Source
There is more about this.

I believe we have a space force.
Quote:During a 1993 Alumni Speech at UCLA, Rich stated: “We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an Act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity…Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.” At the end of the speech, Rich said, “We now have the technology to take ET home.”
Source
Do you know who Ben Rich was?
A brilliant scientist, aeronautical engineer and the Creator of Stealth Tech.
He worked for Lockheed Skunks Works at area 51.
(06-29-2020, 01:35 AM)guohua Wrote:

here is a list of sites.

so i wouldn't think that launch could happen and not be suspicious looking, say testing a rocket, launching a satellite.  plus it's not hard to imagine that there are black sites that are not listed.

Yae, every thing you just stated is true, Unless we have been traveling to mars sense the 70's like many people think, it has been reported and I don't actually remember the name of the program, but here is and interesting article.
Quote:According to McKinnon, in 2001, while he was searching online for evidence about UFO’s, he accessed classified NASA computers a total of 13 times.  But instead of evidence of UFO’s, McKinnon found files about a secret space program operated by the U.S. Navy, he said.

McKinnon says he even found the names of the off-planet crew members.  The president of the Mutual UFO Network, which meets in Las Vegas this week, told the I-Team what McKinnon uncovered.
“Basically, Donna Hare, who had worked for NASA, told him about specific buildings where they were airbrushing UFOs out of photographs before releasing them to the public for NASA, said Jan Harzan, of the Mutual UFO Network. “He wanted to go find that stuff, and in his search for that information, this is what he stumbled upon; literally a secret space fleet within the US Navy.”
Mckinnon was arrested for the computer break in, and the U.S. tried to extradite him for trial, but after an 8-year legal battle, the British government refused to turn him over.
Source

Quote:During a 1993 Alumni Speech at UCLA, Rich stated: “We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an Act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity…Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.” At the end of the speech, Rich said, “We now have the technology to take ET home.”
Source

have you ever heard of the the U.S. military Astrospies

not nasa but the military's.

although it was scrubbed you can bet that they put up other things. have no doubt of that.
(06-29-2020, 01:48 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:

here is a list of sites.

Source

Source

although it was scrubbed  you can bet that they put  up other things. have no doubt of that.

The NSA put up a pair of birds.  I forget exactly how many times their power eclipsed that of the Hubble.  Imagine Hubble pictures in stereo (3d images).  Imagine that turned back towards the Earth.  Imagine seeing ants crawling in the cracks of a sidewalk at a 4K resolution ... seeing the hairs on their bodies crystal clear from orbit.  Don't get me going on their signal collection capabilities either.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
Quote:have you ever heard of the the U.S. military Astrospies

although it was scrubbed you can bet that they put more up other things. have no doubt of that.

I did,,, or I just say, my husband nodded his head that is heard of it in the mid 70's but the Navy has acurried it.

We think that is all of the Space Force that is hidden in the Black Budget.
Pretty interesting video. The 1973 footage seemed so jerky, kinda disorienting. So the black and white video looked like a plane flying over Earth, not like Mars. And I’m really confused. There is a recent thread on here regarding the moon landing being faked. So people think that we faked the moon landing, but put forth not one, but two secret missions to Mars? I’m having a hard time believing that. Not to mention that someone, maybe Ben Franklin, said “three people can keep a secret if two of them are dead.” I am a skeptic at heart. I like to think I’m open minded too, but this footage looks fake to me. 

In the section for 2011, one of those shots looks like astronauts at the ISS, not astronauts going to Mars. I swear I saw that footage somewhere years ago, filming astronauts on the ISS. Also, the shots of astronauts on a red surface that was supposed to be Mars looks like some footage I saw of a place right here on earth where astronauts train on the Big Island of Hawaii. There is a large area near either Mauna Loa or Maura Kea Observatory where it resembles a moonscape. Astronauts practice and train there on a regular basis. So my thoughts are that this site put together a series of images and videos and dubbed some audio over some of it. 

Again, I am a skeptic, so I hope I don’t offend you with my opinions on this. It’s just my nature.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]

You need to expand your thinking. This wouldn't have been a regular mission like from NASA. These missions are carried out through the Secret Space Program. All records are confidential. Not even NASA knows about them.

You can dig, but you'll be wasting your time. You won't find anything.
Maybe someday they'll tell us, but until then, it's all kept under wraps of a very small group of people.
(06-29-2020, 02:14 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 01:48 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:

here is a list of sites.

Source

Source

although it was scrubbed  you can bet that they put  up other things. have no doubt of that.

The NSA put up a pair of birds.  I forget exactly how many times their power eclipsed that of the Hubble.  Imagine Hubble pictures in stereo (3d images).  Imagine that turned back towards the Earth.  Imagine seeing ants crawling in the cracks of a sidewalk at a 4K resolution ... seeing the hairs on their bodies crystal clear from orbit.  Don't get me going on their signal collection capabilities either.

it's been said time and time again that the technology that the government/ military/ alphabets have is so far ahead of the rest of the civilian world it is unbelievable. and it just keeps growing. like i said i have no doubt that we've gone further than the world has been told. but most of the stuff you see on these websites and youtube is 99.5% BS. their on the right track but when you post BS and claim its real you do a discredit to the real search for the answers.

was gonna say truth, but that sounded so chicle and just a bit corny. tinybiggrin
(06-29-2020, 02:32 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: it's been said time and time again that the technology that the government/ military/ alphabets have is so far ahead of the rest of the civilian world it is unbelievable. and it just keeps growing. like i said i have no doubt that we've gone further than the world has been told. but most of the stuff you see on these websites and youtube is 99.5% BS. their on the right track but when you post BS and claim its real you do a discredit to the real search for the answers.

was gonna say truth, but that sounded so chicle and just a bit corny. tinybiggrin

I hear ya.  I saw it.  We had an output device called "The Wonder Map".  Good Golly Miss Molly ... 20 no 25+years back.  There was a commercial 'slip' by a company called DeLorme.  That is all.   tinybiggrin
You better run!
@Snarl --

One wonders when they will mate that surveillance technology with land-warfare robotic weapons systems.

Soon, GIs will be like the Air Force guys who sit at bases back home and direct drone strikes.

Amazing how much technology one can have but still be defied by tribal warriors.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(06-29-2020, 02:42 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 02:32 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: it's been said time and time again that the technology that the government/ military/ alphabets have is so far ahead of the rest of the civilian world it is unbelievable. and it just keeps growing. like i said i have no doubt that we've gone further than the world has been told. but most of the stuff you see on these websites and youtube is 99.5% BS. their on the right track but when you post BS and claim its real you do a discredit to the real search for the answers.

I hear ya.  I saw it.  We had an output device called "The Wonder Map".  Good Golly Miss Molly ... 20 no 25+years back.  There was a commercial 'slip' by a company called DeLorme.  That is all.   tinybiggrin
'Astro' had a handle on it.  It was like reading Sci Fi.  Which I enjoy very much.  When Zaph chimbed in I figured,  there's something in this.  My thoughts.

Kind regards, Snarl,

Bally:)
I'm not against the concept that man could have visited Mars. (I actually LOVE that idea!)

And, I haven't even watched the video in the OP yet.

All I'm going to say is, that - as a source... Third Phase of the Moon is just not credible.
I have not ever seen a single video from that source which wasn't later proven to be a hoax.

They appear on EVERY single blacklist of hoax/fake/click-bait/mis-info UFO sources/sites/hosts that I've ever seen, and they simply cannot be trusted to post genuine content.

It's not just that they "don't have the best of reputations...."

They have a long and deliberate history of posting fake and intentionally hoaxed videos with falsified "source" and witness/backstory information.
If I ripped you off and sold you a hundred fake watches, a hundred separate times... would you come back and buy this "Rolex" from me because it looks genuine and just might be a good one...?

I know that I wouldn't!
G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(06-29-2020, 07:08 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @Snarl --

One wonders when they will mate that surveillance technology with land-warfare robotic weapons systems.

Soon, GIs will be like the Air Force guys who sit at bases back home and direct drone strikes.

Amazing how much technology one can have but still be defied by tribal warriors.

Cheers
I knew the guy who got the Army's drone program started.  He was on the stick when the first two (million $$ plus) birds 'broke'.  They bent his pilot wings for that LOL.  He got so many people out of uniform and into the program back in the '80s, when a jr enlisted paycheck was below a grand.  There were a couple of 'cover' programs I've been assigned to ... nothing like the one these guys belong to though.  If I didn't remember their names, there'd be no way to _ever_ look them up.  The WPP guys could certainly take a lesson.

The hand-off tech (F&F) for the missile trucks should leave zero desire to provoke a US air-delivered response.  You see one of them snake its way into the mouth of a tunnel ... and you can't wipe away that ear-to-ear grin.  Some mapping tech is like the stuff from the movie Prometheus (not as easily fetched).  And, it works even better under water.  Lots of progress with drone-type scoots in the spring systems down in Florida.  ... And, that was all 20+ years ago.  I'd love to get my hands on their topo maps just to see where it all went.
You better run!