Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sonic Booms and Glowing Orbs
People all over the world are reporting hearing the loud booms again, and now we have someone in Russia who recorded a large orb.
What do you think?  Anyone have a way to tell if the orb is CGI?

CGI "viral" ad for Bank of Russia:

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(11-23-2017, 07:28 AM)Ninurta Wrote: CGI "viral" ad for Bank of Russia:

It's a sad state of affairs when marketing campaigns are using Tyler Glockner's SecureTeam10-style
of deception! It implies an assumed gullibility of the public and that all strange phenomena is treated
as a joke.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

I'm definitely not saying you're wrong; I think it looks fake too, but how did you come to your conclusion? 
Do you have a program to peal back CGI?
I would like to learn how to do that because there are so many fake ones on the web now, but some aren't.  It's those that aren't that I want to pay close attention to.
(11-23-2017, 02:48 PM)Wallfire Wrote: There is one other possibility,  that the bank paid the aliens for some add space on the UFO

I'm going with that one, W.F.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(11-23-2017, 03:38 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

I'm definitely not saying you're wrong; I think it looks fake too, but how did you come to your conclusion? 
I would like to learn how to do that because there are so many fake ones on the web now, but some aren't.  It's those that aren't that I want to pay close attention to.

Gabe Hash showed it in the video I posted. In full-size frames of the video, you can clearly see The Bank of Russia logo followed by "Bank of Russia" in Cyrillic scroll across the "orb", which appears to be most likely a large fabric hot air balloon being projected upon from the inside, like a giant movie screen. It confused me at first, because instead of the "symbols" and "flashes" that the other commentator was claiming were there, I was seeing faces and body parts like arms being flashed on the object, but the faces were mostly upside down. When Gabe blew the frames up showing the logo, it was pretty clear what it was. I can't speak much Russian, but I can read Cyrillic letters - I had to learn once upon a time so that I could read Russian military maps, and the symbols DO appear to say "Bank of Russia" in Cyrillic.

Now, there is always the potential that, as Wallfire noted, the Bank of Russia may have paid aliens or interdimensional travelers for ad space to turn their travel machines into giant Bank of Russia marquees. That remains a possibility... but Occams Razor demands that the simplest solution satisfying all criteria (and not invoking anything "unproven") is likely to be the correct explanation. We know that hot air balloons exist, but the existence of interdimensional orbs has not yet been proven.

Gabe Hash also successfully debunked that video doing the rounds that was alleged to be an image of a planet rotating in the sky above Sacramento - he found the actual video, already posted to YouTube, that the original film maker made with Blender. That guy made a slew of videos showing different planets of the solar system, and what they would look like orbiting at the distance of the moon... and the "Sacramento" video was actually one of those, the one of the Earth. They were done by a college professor, from somewhere in South America I believe.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(11-24-2017, 01:34 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(11-23-2017, 03:38 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I'm definitely not saying you're wrong; I think it looks fake too, but how did you come to your conclusion? 

Now, there is always the potential that, as Wallfire noted, the Bank of Russia may have paid aliens or interdimensional travelers for ad space to turn their travel machines into giant Bank of Russia marquees.

smallroflmao
Gotta share my and my wife's Orb sighting

2013-06-02 .. 10:30 PM .. dadman1240@gmail.com .. .. UFO Report

wife: .. 2013-06-02 .. dadman and I saw UFO june 2 at 10:30 PM Southeast flying northwest. I zoomed in with my phone but lost the vid. 

Orange (dadman thought purplish) pulsating sphere. In my zoom I saw it break into a lot of pieces and then come back together. 
Lasted about 30 seconds. The freaky clincher was that it was completely silent!

dadman: .. my wife and I were sitting at the fire pit Sunday night facing south @ approx 10:30 PM .. the second I saw it approaching from behind the trees

I immediately knew this was something different .. I looked at my wife and said: "stand up" .. as it emerged from behind the tree .. it was now in plain sight
a VERY BRIGHT AND GLOWING redish / orange / purpleish tint .. a completely round and spherical object . . . 
as if you held out a penny between your thumb and finger as far as you could and moved it across the sky .. it was moving approx 120 mph like a small plane preparing to land 
moving in a straight line (as a satellite would) but low and slow . . . this WAS NOT an airplane or mechanical craft .. it was hard to tell just how far away it was
but to me .. it looked close enough to be able to hear if it was something mechanical .. it had no beacon lights .. it had no wing-span and it made absolutely NO sound AT ALL
the wind speed was no more than 1 mph . . . we watched it for about 25-30 seconds as it approached from the South East and traveled to the North West until it disappeared behind 
our house and tree line . . . my wife watched it in her camera phone (zoomed in) and said for about 2 seconds .. 
it seemed to separate/expand into smaller pieces as in fireworks (she mentioned fireworks) and then gathered itself back together . . . 
the weather was cool / still / very clear and vivid stars . . . 
something messed up with the phone and my wife was not able to save the video . . . DRATT !!! .. 

Audio interview   ...... similar video as to what we saw 
[Image: signature_01a.jpg]

(11-24-2017, 06:22 PM)dadmansabode Wrote: Gotta share my and my wife's Orb sighting

2013-06-02 .. 10:30 PM .. dadman1240@gmail.com .. .. UFO Report

wife: .. 2013-06-02 .. dadman and I saw UFO june 2 at 10:30 PM Southeast flying northwest. I zoomed in with my phone but lost the vid. 

Orange (dadman thought purplish) pulsating sphere. In my zoom I saw it break into a lot of pieces and then come back together. 
Lasted about 30 seconds. The freaky clincher was that it was completely silent!

dadman: .. my wife and I were sitting at the fire pit Sunday night facing south @ approx 10:30 PM .. the second I saw it approaching from behind the trees

I immediately knew this was something different .. I looked at my wife and said: "stand up" .. as it emerged from behind the tree .. it was now in plain sight
a VERY BRIGHT AND GLOWING redish / orange / purpleish tint .. a completely round and spherical object . . . 
as if you held out a penny between your thumb and finger as far as you could and moved it across the sky .. it was moving approx 120 mph like a small plane preparing to land 
moving in a straight line (as a satellite would) but low and slow . . . this WAS NOT an airplane or mechanical craft .. it was hard to tell just how far away it was
but to me .. it looked close enough to be able to hear if it was something mechanical .. it had no beacon lights .. it had no wing-span and it made absolutely NO sound AT ALL
the wind speed was no more than 1 mph . . . we watched it for about 25-30 seconds as it approached from the South East and traveled to the North West until it disappeared behind 
our house and tree line . . . my wife watched it in her camera phone (zoomed in) and said for about 2 seconds .. 
it seemed to separate/expand into smaller pieces as in fireworks (she mentioned fireworks) and then gathered itself back together . . . 
the weather was cool / still / very clear and vivid stars . . . 
something messed up with the phone and my wife was not able to save the video . . . DRATT !!! .. 

Audio interview   ...... similar video as to what we saw 

I've heard from keeping up with Kerry Cassidy and David Wilcock, just to name a couple, that more and more people are seeing the orbs. Some have even said they appeared in their homes, just like they did for Corey Goode when they came to pick him up and take him off planet for a meeting. 

Sounds far-fetched, right? 

I can't explain what I saw, or what happened around me when I had my up-close sighting, so I'm not about to say anyone else is crazy for telling what they saw, just because it seems unbelievable to those who have never witnessed anything inexplicable.