Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
UFO Over Queensland
Here is a video that a camera crew captured of something strange in the skies over Queensland.  People around the neighborhood were standing outside watching, and the police even showed up and called it in. 
What do you think it was?

Strange,,, was it one of ours parked?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Thats awesome looking! It used to be "technology and photoshop" for my excuses but this one could possibly fall under drone? If not, I have not rational explanation outside of Skunkworks or Aliens   tinycool
The regular flashing sequence of lights looks very much like LEDs to me.
My money is on... either LED lit party balloon, or drone fitted with LED lighting.

What would the purpose be in an "alien" UFO (or our Military) drawing attention to themselves by putting on a cheap light show?

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(10-21-2017, 09:31 PM)gordi Wrote: The regular flashing sequence of lights looks very much like LEDs to me.
My money is on... either LED lit party balloon, or drone fitted with LED lighting.

What would the purpose be in an "alien" UFO (or our Military) drawing attention to themselves by putting on a cheap light show?

G

Actually, that was my first thought too, but then the cop showed up and called it in. I thought surely he would know about those things, so that made me step back and wonder.   minusculethinking 

Maybe aliens like to party too.   tinylaughing
(10-21-2017, 09:41 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Actually, that was my first thought too, but then the cop showed up and called it in. I thought surely he would know about those things, so that made me step back and wonder.   minusculethinking 

Maybe aliens like to party too.   tinylaughing

Most countries have laws against flying drones over populated areas and they certainly have laws against flying drones high up in the air (because of danger to air traffic).
G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]