Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
U.S Woman shot boyfriend dead in youtube stunt gone wrong
And here we have todays Darwin award winner boys and girls .....  

Latest darwin recipient ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

Quote:Monalisa Perez, 20, was detained by police in Minnesota after shooting at Pedro Ruiz while he held a book to his chest, assuming it would stop the bullet.

She told officers that Mr Ruiz, 22, asked her to take part in the stunt so they could upload a video of it to their YouTube channel.

Goes to prove my point about the brain not being fully developed until the mid-twenties for females, and late twenties for males.   I think that test should be researched again today.  Seems they should probably raise it to the mid-forties for the Millennial Generation! mediumfacepalm
would first have to find out if millenials actually have a brain .....

(06-29-2017, 04:38 PM)Daitengu Wrote: would first have to find out if millenials actually have a brain .....

Those in the medical profession would have to ask 'em to turn around and
bend over to locate that particular organ.
tinysure
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-29-2017, 04:38 PM)Daitengu Wrote: would first have to find out if millenials actually have a brain .....

You make a good point.   tinylaughing
I'm good with the outcome. there are far too many stupid people being allowed to breed these days, and this culls at least one manufacturer of stupid out of the gene pool.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

'When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man,
I gave up childish ways.'

This was something the majority of people my age learned at around sixteen and believe me, I was well aware
even then how lucky had been not to have been born twenty years before 1960!
School had kicked those of us that were unwilling to learn, out into the grown-up world and my parents looked to
me for some well-needed income.

I must admit, I'd been what some could call 'a bad lad' and the final months of my time in school were spent
somewhere where they don't let you go home when a bell rings and the fences are higher.
But that's a tale for another time.

It's obvious that access to global media wasn't as prolific as it is now and forty-odd years ago, my only window
to the world was a local newspaper and the BBC on a newly-purchased and extremely state-of-the-art colour
television.

They weren't much, but who cares about what someone called Pol Pot was doing or a nobody called Steve Jobs
making a box that flashed lights, I had to go out and earn money.

I was classed by my peers as a man... an adult with responsibilities, even if I was unsure what they were.
The things that children do are behind me now...

Minnesota teenage shoots boyfriend dead in YouTube stunt to 'boost online profile'

'A Minnesota teenager has been charged with manslaughter after firing a gun at her boyfriend in a stunt they
hoped would make them famous on YouTube.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2080] [Image: attachment.php?aid=2081]

With two cameras positioned to catch their antics, and with their three-year-old son in the room, Monalisa Perez,
19, shot 22-year-old Pedro Ruiz in the chest from a foot away, while he held an encyclopedia as a shield.
He died at the scene...'

'...“I really have no idea what they were thinking,” said Sheriff Jeremy Thornton of Norman County. “I just don’t
understand the younger generation on trying to get their 15 minutes of fame.”
Miss Perez, who is pregnant with her second child, appeared in court on Wednesday and was released on a
$7,000 bail.

She told police that the stunt was intended to help them get more followers on social media.
The couple launched a YouTube channel in March, posting videos of themselves pulling pranks such as eating
donuts covered with baby powder instead of sugar...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
What Kind Of Idiot would stand in-front of a .50 caliber pistol known as the Desert Eagle.
How STUPID!!
That has to be the most Powerful Handgun.
[Image: 210402105ed8484937503c2d7be879e1.jpg]
[Image: 1526169_04_desert_eagle_iwi_50_ae_640.jpg]

This would have put a hole in his chest big enough to stick your fist through.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-30-2017, 01:51 PM)guohua Wrote: What Kind Of Idiot would stand in-front of a .50 caliber pistol known as the Desert Eagle.
How STUPID!!
That has to be the most Powerful Handgun.
[Image: 210402105ed8484937503c2d7be879e1.jpg]
[Image: 1526169_04_desert_eagle_iwi_50_ae_640.jpg]

This would have put a hole in his chest big enough to stick your fist through.

Actually the .454 casull bigger ....... recomend it to any darwin candidates looking to recreate the stunt .....