Quote:EXCLUSIVE: A Look Inside The Chat Room The Deep State Uses To Fight Trump
By
 ejsieyes
 -
 May 18, 2017 

[/url]
Facebook

Twitter

[url=http://pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=http://thirdestatenewsgroup.com/exclusive-a-look-inside-the-chat-room-the-deep-state-uses-to-fight-trump/&media=http://thirdestatenewsgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/hacker_cyber_attack-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqcTqskhyUFRIzWOdloTEya4mX8C_PYdyvKFd8CVPyyyg.jpg]

[img=640x0]http://thirdestatenewsgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/hacker_cyber_attack-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqcTqskhyUFRIzWOdloTEya4mX8C_PYdyvKFd8CVPyyyg-640x400.jpg[/img]

The possible existence of a subversive American “deep state” has captivated the attention of political observers and supporters of President Trump for months, and for the first time, evidence has allegedly surfaced that casts a light on the shadowy operations of a group many claim is working to bring down the Presidency.

This information comes as President Trump is battling his worst week in Washington so far.  In the past seven days, a constant stream of leaks and unsourced stories have sent the Trump White House into a tail-spin, and calls for his impeachment have grown.

On Wednesday night, just hours after the Dept. of Justice appointed a Special Prosecutor to handle the Trump/Russia probe, a series of screenshots began spreading around the Dark Web, a colloquial term for the portion of the Internet that is unlisted in search engines and requires special encrypted software to access. The Dark Web is known as the “Internet home” to those who wish to communicate anonymously and hacker groups like Anonymous.

An unidentified user going by “FreshCamel” posted on several Dark Web message boards Wednesday evening asking other users to help him make sense of communications he had intercepted on a messaging platform called Gliph, a secure messaging service that uses end-to-end encryption to prevent communications from being tracked back to those who sent them.

This individual did not provide much context regarding the source of these communications, but American users quickly put the pieces together.

On initial inspection, the screenshots, which are printed in their entirety below, appear to be taken from a short, highly-coded conversation held between approximately 5 individuals in the United States intelligence community on Wednesday, May 17th from 2:31 pm to 3:15 pm.

Third Estate Newsgroup’s Contributing Editor Micah Bull made contact with “FreshCamel” late Wednesday night via an encrypted email service, and this individual confirmed that he had accessed the personal computer of an employee at the FBI sometime around April 24th.  This access had been obtained through a falsified “phishing” email that installed spyware on this employee’s computer when opened.  “FreshCamel” declined to identify this individual for the time being, but confirmed that he or she is a higher-level employee in the Bureau.

According to “FreshCamel,” this individual’s computer is used to join a secured chat channel on Gliph approximately four times per week for exactly 45 minutes each session.  Activity has increased in recent days, “FreshCamel” confirmed.  For weeks, “FreshCamel” casually monitored these chats without realizing what they were, but when a topic of discussion in Wednesday’s chat became a major news story in the United States just hours after the chat was closed, he decided to seek help.

The screenshots from Wednesday’s chat are printed below:
[img=616x0]http://thirdestatenewsgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/gliph141122.jpg[/img]
[img=604x0]http://thirdestatenewsgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/gliph2d1c21.jpg[/img]
[img=614x0]http://thirdestatenewsgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/gliph3973ac.jpg[/img]
[img=618x0]http://thirdestatenewsgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/gliph44bf36-1.jpg[/img]
These screenshots show a 45 minute chat on the afternoon of Wednesday, May 17. From 2:31 pm to 3:15 pm, 5 separate users sent a total of 20 messages.  “FreshCamel” confirmed that there were a total of 13 users “present” in the chat room, but the users known as “Severus,” “Roger,” “Huck,” “Juules,” and “Dooku” are those who consistently speak the most in these daily chats.

The chat begins with mention of “RR” and Mueller, hours before Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein announced that former FBI Director Robert Mueller would be named as the Special Prosecutor handling the probe into the Trump campaign’s communications with Russia.  The users admit that the news will “blindside” the White House.

Then, the topic of conversation turns to an individual referred to as “MF” and whether or not these users should work to “put [him] back in the news.”  They eventually agree that an individual known as “S” will work to draft a “memo” somehow connecting “MF” to Turkey and the user known as “Huck” will use a secured connection with their “friends in New York.”
On Thursday, a major story broke that former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn had accepted money from the Turkish government and then intervened on their behalf in U.S. military operations.  Flynn and Trump associates have denied these reports, but Flynn remains the subject of an ongoing FBI investigation.  The allusion to a “memo” also comes after news broke that former FBI Director James Comey wrote in a memo that President Trump directly asked him to end the investigation into Flynn.

The chat goes on to cover several other topics: including a “project” involving an individual who this groups refers to as “Limey,” a term for a British citizen.  In recent months, a former British Member of Parliament named Louise Mensch has captivated the Internet with reports and leaks that are often proven as false or dubiously-sourced.  Mensch’s reports often suggest that the FBI and “deep state” are close to indicting and arresting Flynn and several other Trump associates for espionage.

Third Estate Newsgroup suspects, but cannot confirm, that this mention of “Limey” refers to Mensch, and if true, would suggest that Mensch’s “sources” might be members of the intelligence community, but could be feeding her false information to support their own leaking and disinformation operations.

Third Estate Newsgroup is working to confirm the identify of the “tape” that these individuals delivered to someone referred to as “AEWP,” but has not had any success so far.

The conversation ends when the individual known as “Juules” comments that the media will have their hands full because “RM is happening tonight,” seemingly referring to the announced appointment of Robert Mueller just hours after this specific chat was closed.

“FreshCamel” told Third Estate Newsgroup that the conversations held by this group were often coded, and because he didn’t pay close attention to American politics, he didn’t realize that these individuals were discussing anything more than normal work responsibilities.  Due to the nature of the messaging platform, he could not screenshot conversations after they had occurred, but confirmed that “MF” (Michael Flynn) and “Limey” (Louise Mensch) had been topics of conversation before.
“FreshCamel” is not currently aware of the identities or affiliations of the other members in the group, but suggested that they are all members of intelligence organizations.  Third Estate Newsgroup has independently reviewed and verified these screenshots and other information provided by “FreshCamel.”

These screenshots might just be the first “proof” for Trump supporters who have decried the existence of a subversive “deep state” working to bring down Trump’s presidency for months.  Somehow, the individuals present in this chat were aware of both the timing and identity of the Special Prosecutor before he was announced, and seemed to provide the information used in the stories about Flynn that surfaced on Thursday.

The references to other groups within this chat, such as “the company group” and the “grapevine”, suggest that this group is just one of many groups within the intelligence community that are conversing secretly about topics and operations related to the investigation into Donald Trump.

Third Estate Newsgroup remains in contact with “FreshCamel,” and will work to bring you more as we discover it.

It needs verification first

can someone else dig this out
She posted this in the propaganda thread of mine

This goes way beyond just propaganda

IT is a F#$% me moment
Wow, one hell of a slip up if true

Hand
cookie jar

now the question is
do the other guys see this and know it

If they do

holy S#$% watch the news

outright treason

and in these case deadly force is authorized on active treason

Had the conversation when in with intelligence officers
Considered an active commission of war

You may want to dig through the news to see if anyone is found DEAD
(05-30-2017, 04:33 PM)Armonica_Templar Wrote: She posted this in the propaganda thread of mine

IT is a F#$% me moment

Hand
cookie jar

now the question is

If they do

holy S#$% watch the news

outright treason

Fantastic and I'll do some digging.
The above comment you posted, Armonica... can you show where this came from?
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(05-30-2017, 05:42 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(05-30-2017, 04:33 PM)Armonica_Templar Wrote: She posted this in the propaganda thread of mine

IT is a F#$% me moment

Hand
cookie jar

now the question is

If they do

holy S#$% watch the news

outright treason

Fantastic and I'll do some digging.
The above comment you posted, Armonica... can you show where this came from?

I'm not sure if I'm understanding your question @"BIAD".  The source of the article is  here.  If you are asking where I posted this, it was here.
(05-30-2017, 06:16 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The source of the article is  here.  If you are asking where I posted this, it was here.

I'm a silly-billy. Thanks!
tinyshocked

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1891]
Louise Mensch.

'...“They gave me one of the most closely guarded secrets in
intelligence,” she said in a telephone interview.
“People are speculating why someone trusted me with that.
Nobody met me in a darkened alley in a fedora, but they saw me
as someone who has political experience and is their friend. 
I am a pro-national security partisan.
I don’t have divided loyalties.”..'

Odd really, considering earlier in the article is this:

'...At the time, the story did not cause much of a ripple.
It was published on Heat Street, a libertarian-leaning website
run by News Corp, and an unknown quantity in journalism.
So was Mensch, whose recent public profile consisted mainly
of a string of angry Twitter spats...'
SOURCE:

Isn't it odd that someone who's profile consisted of just Twitter
nonsense suddenly acquires sources in another country that
Journalists of that country had failed to build?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The www.ThirdEstateNewsGroup.com seems to be a legit site, but, I can't get Twitter to go back any further than the 21st on Louise Mensch's Twitter page, and this article was posted on the 17th by her, right?

Anyone know how to get to them?
This about 'the Limey' AFTER she left The Guardian...

'...The anti-Trump blogger Louise Mensch, who scooped mainstream
reporters earlier this year, excited her followers over the weekend with
a nonsensical 92-word post claiming that a sealed indictment -intended
by the justice department to “form the basis of Mr Trump’s impeachment”
-had already been “granted” against the president over his links to Russia.

Skeptics noted that criminal indictments are not “granted”; that impeachment
is initiated by Congress, not an executive agency; and that Mensch appeared
to have misunderstood the supremacy clause of the US constitution,
which she incorrectly said meant Trump must be impeached before he could
be prosecuted.

“This new reality, in which purveyors of fake news occasionally report verified
information, reminds us, once again, of how difficult it is to be news literate in
our information ecosystem,” said Jonathan Anzalone, a lecturer in journalism
at New York’s Stony Brook University.

Undeterred, Mensch bullishly said on Twitter on Monday that mainstream
reporters “know they are being scooped on the story of the century”.

In a series of messages to the Guardian, Mensch denied that she had posted 
naccurate stories. “I believe in a free press. People both can and should write
whatever they want,” said Mensch...'
SOURCE:

It seems our Louise didn't keep up her subscriptions for 'The Guardian Clique
-Club' and when she crossed the Atlantic to be with her hubby, her ex-fellow
employees' loyalty didn't go with her!
A video:

There's some discussion that Third Estate News didn't archive their evidence and that
it might be a click-troll that used screenshots without any back-up.
(A money-maker?)
(05-30-2017, 06:44 PM)BIAD Wrote: A video:

There's some discussion that Third Estate News didn't archive their evidence and that
it might be a click-troll that used screenshots without any back-up.
(A money-maker?)

Thanks @BIAD.  You are a real good detective!   minusculebeercheers

Now, I'm going to have to make myself leave this thread before I loose track of time and the store I need to visit closes.  Sigh...
I don't know where to begin,,,,, OK,,, I'll begin by saying,,,,,,,, DAMN  smallawesome Thread My Rogue Friends.
Only The Best Investigative and Researchers on the Net! 
minusculeclap
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Mystic Wanderer deserves all the credit for this thread..

My two cents comes not from sources exctra, but over the question of does the Trump cabinet have this

How will they respond to this?

The main thing is here this
The numbers show them how to find them

Because the main thing is the money trail this has

Does a deep state exist

yes

How do I know
It is a creation of bureaucracy

The question is more on how the US governments exist?
I know that this lady is only a bit-player in this strange story, but I think it may go to show
that if the 'Chat room' skullduggery is true, how easily pliable a 'newbie' in Journalism can be.

Here's a video from March of this year that shows that Louise Mensch is truly batty!
She seems to have dived head-first into the rumour mill of the US media and stated
that a webpage called 'The Steele Dossier' is relevant.

This webpage may have a connection to the people displayed on the Amornica_Templar's
chat evidence.

This ex-Member of Parliament is an ideal candidate to be used as 'faith'-to her, is enough
to be fact.

Edit:
I think this guy is pretty-much on it in regards of Mensch. I'm not a big fan of The Young
Turks, but Michael Tracey does mention Rick Perry... and I'd love it if the 'Rick' in the
chat room was him!

(05-31-2017, 11:48 AM)BIAD Wrote: I know that this lady is only a bit-player in this strange story, but I think it may go to show
that if the 'Chat room' skullduggery is true, how easily pliable a 'newbie' in Journalism can be.

Here's a video from March of this year that shows that Louise Mensch is truly batty!
She seems to have dived head-first into the rumour mill of the US media and stated
that a webpage called 'The Steele Dossier' is relevant.

This webpage may have a connection to the people displayed on the Amornica_Templar's
chat evidence.

This ex-Member of Parliament is an ideal candidate to be used as 'faith'-to her, is enough
to be fact.

Edit:
I think this guy is pretty-much on it in regards of Mensch. I'm not a big fan of The Young
Turks, but Michael Tracey does mention Rick Perry... and I'd love it if the 'Rick' in the
chat room was him!

Those were interesting videos.
Ex-Top Military Officer Suspected Of Leaking White Information: Report

Quote:[Image: df98516fb2c345b3b8061e4867d46a14]

In recent weeks, Donald Trump has received backing from top executives of companies like IBM, Oracle, Facebook and Uber.
More

The Donald Trump administration is looking for a retired high-ranking military officer who is suspected of leaking classified White House information to the media, the New York Post reported late Wednesday. The Department of Justice got the U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court to issue a warrant for carrying out electronic surveillance on journalists, who have received the inside information, the report added.

In its initial months, the Trump administration had to face several leaks by unnamed sources to various news outlets. Furthermore, the president’s troubled relationship with media is not new. Barring a few conservative news organizations, he has attacked almost all major media outlets and called their stories on him and his administration “fake news.”

Read:
Did Donald Trump Fire James Comey For Refusing To Pledge Loyalty During White House Meeting?

According to the Post’s columnist John Crudele, a “Washington source” told him the journalists are not the target of the Justice Department’s surveillance, but the administration is focusing on a former high-ranking military officer who held “important posts in the intelligence service.” The officer received information from three people in the White House who were holdovers from the Barack Obama administration. These people have either been already fired or will soon be dismissed.

“And these cases, I’m told, have been turned over to the Justice Department for possible prosecution,” Crudele wrote.

This follows a May 25 report by CBS News that said two sources told the outlet three leakers of classified information at the White House were identified and were likely to be fired. Trump administration officials believe leaks of the president's conversation with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov earlier this month were a "deliberate attempt" by Obama holdovers in a bid to tarnish the 70-year-old Republican's presidency.

On Sunday, Trump, in a tweet, called the leaks from the White House “fabricated lies.”

“It is my opinion that many of the leaks coming out of the White House are fabricated lies made up by the #FakeNews media,”  the president tweeted.
On Wednesday, the Hill’s opinion contributor Brent Budowsky, who was an aide to former Sen. Lloyd Bentsen (D-Texas) and Rep. Bill Alexander (D-Arkansas, noted Trump specifically mentioned only the White House and not any other federal offices in his Sunday tweet.

“He did not tweet leaks coming out of the Department of Defense, or from the American military. He specifically mentioned the White House. Perhaps Trump should begin an internal investigation of his White House staff to determine who is responsible for leaks he correctly condemns so harshly,” Budowsky wrote.

In March, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer did not reject the idea that a “deep state” could be working to weaken the Trump administration. Deep state is a concept that suggests a coordinated effort is made by government employees and others to influence state policy without regard for the elected leadership.

“I think there’s no question when you have eight years of one party in office that stays in government [they’re] affiliated with, joined [to] and continue to espouse the agenda of the previous administration,” Spicer said at the time.

“I don’t think it should come as any surprise that there are people burrowed into government during eight years of the last administration and may have believed in that agenda and want to continue to seek it. I don’t think that should come as a surprise to anyone," the press secretary said then.

Related:

[Image: ex-top-military-officer-suspected-084459985.html]

Something Went Wrong

Unfortunately, an error occurred. To try again, refresh the browser.

SS-400-710

Related Articles

looks like trump is going for the sources

the main thing is it is literally treason
I think you have better odds of accidents occurring

Most of history's usually do not tolerate this

The main thing is to look for deaths in the power structure

Because if the original one mention in this OP is true
add this in
well 

No one likes to really discuss this, but as a leader what do you do for people ABOVE the law
@"Armonica_Templar"  Good Find. minusculethumbsup2
Quote:The main thing is to look for deaths in the power structure

No way to know if this federal prosecutor is involved, but this is the only death I've seen in the political arena in recent weeks.

Quote:Authorities in Florida are investigating the death of a Miami federal prosecutor and father of three after his body was found on a beach in Hollywood, Florida, on Wednesday.

The body was identified by local police as Beranton Whisenant Jr., 37, and his cause of death is currently being investigated as a crime. Police say he suffered a head wound.

Whisenant worked in the major crimes unit of the U.S. Attorney's Office in Miami.

Suspect Arrested in Alleged Florida Murder-for-Hire Case
Divers rescued off the coast of Florida

Whisenant had been working on visa and passport fraud cases, according to court documents. He also taught a paralegal program at the University of Miami.

The U.S. Attorney's office did not comment about the circumstances or cause of death, but Acting U.S. Attorney Benjamin G. Greenberg did say in a statement the office was "saddened" and "shocked" to learn of Whisenant's death.

“The U.S. Attorney’s Office family was deeply saddened and shocked to learn of Beranton’s death," Greenberg said. "He was a great lawyer and wonderful colleague, and we will miss him deeply. Our thoughts are with Beranton’s family and friends.”

Michael Feiler, a local lawyer says he knew Whisenant, told the Miami Herald, that “he was the epitome of a gentleman and possessed an exceptional legal mind.”

Source
New Leaked Emails Show How Qatar Crisis Developed In The U.S.

Quote:[Image: 21312f22a138ca20a48200bf3fe86857]

WASHINGTON ― An unnamed source who late last week leaked emails between a powerful ambassador and top figures in the U.S. foreign policy community shared a fresh batch of private messages with HuffPost on Sunday just hours before a new Middle East crisis erupted.
More

WASHINGTON ― An unnamed source who late last week leaked emails between a powerful ambassador and top figures in the U.S. foreign policy community shared a fresh batch of private messages with HuffPost on Sunday just hours before a new Middle East crisis erupted.

The new dump appears to contain messages between the United Arab Emirates’ ambassador to the U.S., Yousef Al Otaiba and top members of the Obama administration as well as figures at the Atlantic Council, an influential Washington think tank that receives funding from the Emirates, and Elliott Abrams, a prominent official in former President George W. Bush’s administration who is popular among some Trump administration officials.

Late Sunday, Otaiba’s nation, the UAE, and three other U.S.-friendly countries ― Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Bahrain ― announced that they had severed ties with their neighbor Qatar, a wealthy nation which hosts the largest American military facility in the region. The weekend email dump shows the ambassador and others privately blasting Qatar.

The dramatic change in diplomatic ties came after a leak of messages that showed Otaiba communicating with former Defense Secretary Bob Gates and prominent alumni of the Bush and Obama teams about his disdain for Qatar, his desire to shut down the U.S. military base there and his support for public criticism of the country. The stream of leaks also showed the level of tension among U.S. partners despite President Donald Trump’s recent visit to the Middle East and the scale of a campaign targeting one of the most important diplomats in the U.S.

In a message accompanying the latest dump, the source claimed the emails were meant to expose how moneyed foreigners hijack U.S. foreign policy to their own benefit and Americans’ loss. The source had previously denied any ties to Qatar. HuffPost has confirmed the authenticity of six of the email exchanges.

On Feb. 10, 2015, Otaiba emailed Abrams a link to an Atlantic Council post suggesting that Qatar was intervening in Egypt to support the Muslim Brotherhood movement and undermine the country’s government, run by a former general close to the UAE. 

“Hadn’t seen this. VERY interesting,” Abrams, the former White House director for democracy, human rights and international operations, wrote. “Too bad the Qatari armed forces can’t ... well, I shouldn’t say such things. That would be undemocratic.”

Contacted by HuffPost, Abrams declined to explain what action he was hoping for from Qatar’s military. In Egypt, the military in 2013 overthrew the country’s first democratically elected government, which was dominated by the Muslim Brotherhood. 

In a Sunday email, Abrams said he and Otaiba have been friends for years; they email frequently.  “Qatari foreign policy has been the subject of many of those emails, but after fifteen years we haven’t seen much change,” he wrote.

A notable remark from Otaiba appears in the second confirmed exchange in July 2015. Atlantic Council analyst Bilal Saab wrote to the ambassador recommending a documentary about the legal troubles of the international soccer association, known as FIFA, which will host its high-profile 2022 World Cup event in Qatar. Otaiba replied: “FIFA and Qatar combined are the poster children for corruption.”

A third exchange in August, 2014, shows Saab sending Otaiba a link to an op-ed about tensions between Qatar and its neighbors with the subject line “things getting worse...”

On Sunday, Saab said he maintains relations with officials in both Qatar and the UAE, and was disappointed with efforts to boost public skepticism about Qatar in the U.S., including a recent conference that Otaiba touted. “I’ve sought his advice, I’ve sought his insight, knowing full well that obviously [Otaiba] is someone who protects his country’s interest,” Saab said.

The fourth confirmed exchange was between Jessica Ashoosh, a researcher at the Atlantic Council and former UAE employee, and officials inside the UAE government to help plan interviews for a report Ashoosh worked on with former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright and former national security advisor Stephen Hadley.

Now the director of policy at Reddit, Ashoosh on Sunday said the correspondence concerned work that was entirely public and intended to aid U.S. foreign policy.

The fifth and sixth exchanges authenticated by HuffPost relate to the contentious question of foreign governments funding policy research in the U.S. The leaks show Atlantic Council president Fred Kempe emailing Otaiba, discussing payments from the Emirati government and seeking help in securing sponsorship for a council conference.

“All our funding from the UAE has been listed in our annual report and donor list and is cleared by our Nominating and Governance Committee as complying with our standards,” Kempe wrote in a Sunday email to HuffPost. 

Otaiba and two other individuals named in the email exchanges did not immediately respond to requests for comment. Earlier this week, HuffPost confirmed the authenticity of the eight most significant email exchanges in the previous leak.

In the Sunday message, the source repeated that they are not personally opposed to the UAE or Qatar. Qatar and the UAE have been openly, viciously squabbling for over two weeks now.

In previous exchanges with HuffPost, the source claimed to support President Donald Trump because of his oft-made pronouncements that his administration will focus on American interests above all.

“The [group of leaked emails] will show you how [the UAE] played both sides pro and against trump depending on the situation which shows a dual character,” the source wrote on Sunday. “They may have been able to manipulate our media in the past but our media journalists will bring truth to limelight when they realize the lobbying done by gulf and african countries in the USA is for their interest and not Americans.”

The source has used “we” and “I” interchangeably in messages; HuffPost has not yet been able to confirm whether the leaks are coming from an individual or a group.

Asked in a Friday email whether it was a group and whether they were American, the source wrote, “I prefer not to answer this.”

This article has been updated as the authenticity of leaked emails has been confirmed, with comments from some of those involved in the exchanges and with updates about Arab states cutting diplomatic ties with Qatar.

This article originally appeared on HuffPost.

yeah

I think we are getting close to the better off dead list for the perps

Cause this is major that the source is damaging system in place via leaks