Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Finally, Someone Some Balls!
OK, Boys and Girls, set down you Coffee, Hot Coco, Starbucks (whatever drink), Tea, Beer and other Alcoholic drink of choice, Oh and Daintengu,,, get my barmaid off your lap, I don't want you to drop her. Why you all ask?
Because we have a POTUS with a set of BALLS!
Quote:Trump signs order dismantling Obama-era climate policies
YES!  smallgreenhurray
Drill Baby Drill, but those Rag Heads out of Business!
Quote:President Donald Trump on Tuesday signed an order to undo Obama-era climate change regulations, keeping a campaign promise to support the coal industry and calling into question U.S. support for an international deal to fight global warming.

Flanked by coal miners and coal company executives, Trump proclaimed his "Energy Independence" executive order at the headquarters of the Environmental Protection Agency.

The move drew swift backlash from a coalition of 23 states and local governments, as well as environmental groups, which called the decree a threat to public health and vowed to fight it in court.

The order's main target is former President Barack Obama's Clean Power Plan, which required states to slash carbon emissions from power plants - a key factor in the United States' ability to meet its commitments under a climate change accord reached by nearly 200 countries in Paris in 2015.

Trump's decree also reverses a ban on coal leasing on federal lands, undoes rules to curb methane emissions from oil and gas production and reduces the weight of climate change and carbon emissions in policy and infrastructure permitting decisions. Carbon dioxide and methane are two of the main greenhouse gases blamed by scientists for heating the earth.

"I am taking historic steps to lift restrictions on American energy, to reverse government intrusion and to cancel job-killing regulations," Trump said at the EPA.

The room was filled with miners, coal company executives and staff from industry groups, who applauded loudly as Trump spoke. Shares in U.S. coal companies edged higher in response.
Solurce

Those 23 states Whining and Crying and Threatening To Challenge Trump in Court, I bet all have a Democrat Governor and voted for Hillary.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
The established and NWO crowd  will not go quietly into the night. They will scream like the stuck pigs some really are.  I wish Trump luck even though our foreign polices with regards to all the brush and sand wars we have going on have not been drawing down to my knowledge... If he can get us out of that BS he will truly be a hero in my eyes.. In the mean time I hope his private security is on the ball.. No kidding !

P.S. I am more or less certain Daintengu is a multi tasking MOFO so do not worry about the barmaid or him... Also the girl probably can not stand up without revealing her nickers are gone..!
P.S. I am more or less certain Daintengu is a multi tasking MOFO so do not worry about the barmaid or him... Also the girl probably can not stand up without revealing her nickers are gone..!

True!
You know what bothers me the most? 

1/2 the world (or whatever percent, I could care less for the point of this argument) KNOWS Climate change is real AND who's to blame (humans). 

The other half (again, whatever the percent) KNOWS climate change is real AND who's to blame (everything other than humans). 

While the other 10% (are you following my math?  tinylaughing ) knows climate change is real and isn't sure about the reason (or is sure, and it's mostly natural / man mix)

So let's recap:

Everybody sees the world changing. 1/2 of us want to capitalize on that by boosting capital and political influence to further their agenda. The other 1/2 wants to capitalize on that by boosting capital and political influence to further THEIR agenda. 

The other 10% of us just see Louisiana losing millions of acres of land to the sea and an estimated 2000 square miles of coast line in the next century. 

I'm part of the 10%. I don't have an answer (i.e., the answer is complicated AT BEST) but know we need to try & do something. 

My $.02

minusculebeercheers
Sad to see the Trump supporters banging on about the success story that is #FakePresident.

Open your eyes.

Hasta la vista
(03-30-2017, 01:28 AM)1984hasarrived Wrote: Sad to see the Trump supporters banging on about the success story that is #FakePresident.

Open your eyes.

Hasta la vista
It's News and It needs to be reported, beside, the Climate Change Restriction Obama had in place was Strangling or own economi.
Just the restriction on the amount of emission on motor vehicles and diesels was Ridiculous!
More about the EPA, the Obama Administration was suppose to be Open and Honest,,, remember, Of-Course It wasn't, it was actually more corrupt and secretive.
Will, a Real Administration has taken Steps To Cure That problem!

Quote:House passes bill stopping EPA from using hidden data when crafting regulation
Yes, they used data that was never released to the public for Scrutiny to Push Obamas Agenda.
Quote:On Wednesday, in a 228-194 vote, the Republican-controlled House passed a bill that would prohibit the Environmental Protection Agency from crafting regulation based off of scientific data that has not been seen by the public.

The Honest and Open New EPA Science Treatment Act, or HONEST Act, will force the EPA to use data that is publicly available when crafting regulations, potentially leaving out medical findings that are kept hidden from the public to protect patient privacy. Provisions have been set aside within the bill to redact personal information, however.

“This legislation ensures that sound science is the basis for EPA decisions and regulatory actions,”
said Rep. Lamar Smith (R-Texas), chairman of the Science Committee, and author of the bill.

“The days of ‘trust-me’ science are over. In our modern information age, federal regulations should be based only on data that is available for every American to see and that can be subjected to independent review,” he continued. “That’s called the scientific method.”

Smith discussed how during the previous administration, the EPA would craft and enforce regulation that would be based off of data that was hidden from the general public. The Texas congressman said that he also cares about the environment, but transparency is needed in order for the science being used to impose regulation to be legitimate.

“We all care about the environment,” he said. “But if policies are not based on legitimate science, regulations will result in economic hardship with little or no environmental benefit. In other words, the regulations would be all pain and no gain.”
Naturally, The Democrats are Wringing their Hands and Screaming,,,,,,
Quote:Democrats, however, are claiming that Smith’s bill will essentially cripple the EPA, and endanger everyone.

In a memo from the Democratic Staff of the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, they argued that it “would prevent EPA from functioning effectively and using the most relevant scientific data,” and that end result would be that the “EPA’s work grinds to a halt and the health of Americans and the environment are put at risk.”
Source

I really don't understand their reasoning that we'll Cripple The EPA and Endanger Everyone.
HOW?
Oh,,, My Being Open and Honest, Something They Hate!

Let us Face A Fact, If the EPA and Democrats have nothing to hide with their scientific facts, they should have no problem with this bill.

Mr. G. here again, interrupting my wife's post,,,, I feel so Shameful,,,,, Not Really.

I just wanted to say, Thanks democrats, for proving with your vote, that you basically use the EPA to further your nefarious, anti-American Gaia cult. 
Absent a true religion, you’ve made environmentalism and the climate change hoax your religion. 
Yes You Did, and guess what? We ain’t gonna fund that Bullshit anymore.