Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump Signs Executive Orders! Arrest of Pedophile Cabal Could be Imminent
It looks like things could be heating up quickly for the pedophile take-down in Washington.   minusculeclap 

[Image: 589ca6abc461888a558b4589.jpg]

Quote:Today, Donald Trump signed Presidential Executive Order on Enforcing Federal Law with Respect to Transnational Criminal Organizations and Preventing International Trafficking. News outlets are saying the move was in preparation for an operation focused on illegal immigration. But the language used can also be applied to almost any type of criminal activity, including the machinations of the so-called Cabal or shadow government, particularly in relation to child-sex human trafficking rings.

Some contend that Trump is the savior of humanity, working for the forces of freedom. Others say Trump is a neo-Hitler who is working hand-in-glove with insidious criminal syndicates that influence geopolitical affairs from behind the scenes. At this stage, it is unclear which point of view is the right one. 

However, the powers invoked within one of the Executive Orders signed by Trump suggest he could, in fact, be preparing to take a stand against criminal elements embedded within the political apparatus of the United States. 

In particular, the following excerpt specifically references human trafficking. 

Sec. 2. Policy. It shall be the policy of the executive branch to:

(a) strengthen enforcement of Federal law in order to thwart transnational criminal organizations and subsidiary organizations, including criminal gangs, cartels, racketeering organizations, and other groups engaged in illicit activities that present a threat to public safety and national security and that are related to, for example:
Quote:(i) the illegal smuggling and trafficking of humans, drugs or other substances, wildlife, and weapons;

(ii) corruption, cybercrime, fraud, financial crimes, and intellectual-property theft; or

(iii) the illegal concealment or transfer of proceeds derived from such illicit activities.

(b) ensure that Federal law enforcement agencies give a high priority and devote sufficient resources to efforts to identify, interdict, disrupt, and dismantle transnational criminal organizations and subsidiary organizations, including through the investigation, apprehension, and prosecution of members of such organizations, the extradition of members of such organizations to face justice in the United States and, where appropriate and to the extent permitted by law, the swift removal from the United States of foreign nationals who are members of such organizations; (Source

I can't wait to see these evil people get justice!
I'm also curious to see who all in the higher levels of government are involved.
We already know some, but I'm sure there may be more who surprise us. Will there be any government officials left when it's over? tinysurprised

Of course, we'll have to wait and see what happens, but I expect all hell to break loose any day now.

There is plenty more to read on this at the Source Page

Here is a video from Info Wars too: 

Here is a good one now... a good arrest, I mean. 

Black Lives Matter Leader Charged With Pedophilia

[Image: black-lives-matter-leader-pedophilia-900x350.jpg]

Quote:One of the leaders of the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement is facing pedophilia charges after police claim that Micah Rhodes had sex with an underage boy.
Rhodes was arrested last month after he was accused of being in a sexual relationship with an underage boy.

The 23-year-old faces four counts of Sex Abuse II (statutory rape). Police are accusing the leader of Portland, Oregon’s chapter of BLM of having sex with a 17-year-old boy in 2015 after they met on the gay dating app GRINDR.

Kgw.com reports:
Detectives believe there may be additional victims.
Rhodes is a self-proclaimed leader of Portland’s Resistance, a group which led disorderly anti-Trump protests.
According to booking papers, the initial sexual abuse accusations are for statutory, non-forced rape.

While Rhodes was in jail, detectives learned he had sexual contact with a juvenile male in Multnomah County and a juvenile female in Washington County, according to police. Charges were added in Multnomah County and Rhodes was indicted by a Multnomah County grand jury.
According to an affidavit, the first case involves sex with a teenage boy.

The boy said he met Rhodes in 2015 via the Grindr dating app. He told Rhodes he was 17 and Rhodes told him that he had a record of sexual crimes and needed to exercise caution. The boy said despite that, they had consensual sex in Gresham and Troutdale.
Rhodes was interviewed by police on Jan. 25 and on Jan. 28. Both times he waived his Miranda rights, according to the affidavit. He acknowledged meeting the boy via Grindr and said the boy told him he was 17.

Rhodes did not admit specifically to sex in Gresham but said he may have had sex. Rhodes did admit to sex taking place in Troutdale, according to the affidavit.

The affidavit does not specify what led police to the victim and Rhodes now. It does say that in 2015, the Oregon Youth Authority informed Portland police that Rhodes reportedly confessed that year to having sex with the victim. At the time, Rhodes was on parole for first-degree sex abuse and first-degree sodomy crimes.

Source

I hope they throw the book at him!   tinyangry
Just an update and a slight bump... just in case.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Will believe it when see the bastards get a bullet to the back of the head ....... otherwise its just more empty talk .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(03-13-2017, 01:34 PM)BIAD Wrote: Just an update and a slight bump... just in case.

https://youtu.be/t-zJYIIPkp4

Thanks for the update BIAD.  I've seen more arrests from the "lower levels", but I don't know if I posted them.  I was about to lose faith that the "big fish" were going to fry.

I'll be so happy to shake the article in front of some people's faces when Hillary and Bill are arrested, along with some other higher-ups, when that day comes.
I have friends and family that got mad at me before the election if I said Hillary was a criminal.  Oh....  they were ready to tear me apart! They wouldn't even look at any evidence I offered. They said it was a waste of their time, because she wasn't guilty!

I've just been sitting back waiting patiently for all her crimes to come to light in the MSM, and if she's arrested with ties to Child Trafficking, they will have to cover it. 

I want to see others taken down too; the Clinton's aren't the only guilty parties in this.  But, maybe they are waiting to get them over their involvement with 9-11.  I know it takes time to build an airtight case, so I'll wait.  I really hope Daddy Bush doesn't die before he can be sentenced as the traitor and criminal he is, along with his son!!
I really liked Boy Bush when he was in office; what a let down to learn what a piece of trash he really is!

I also want to see Obama in prison, or better yet, in front of a firing squad, for treason against the American people; trying his best to allow our great nation to be over-taken by the Muslim Brotherhood, and forced to worship Allah, or be beheaded! Not to mention all the rights taken away from women that we have today!
I really don't know what type of "spell" he put on people, but it was a good one!  Must have been some kind of signal sent out over the cell towers, or something.   tinybighuh

And we can't forget Soros!  That (--------) has got to go down!   tinyangry

I hope all this happens soon before the guilty parties have time to invent some type of cover that would get them off, or time to go underground and flee their charges.
If it ever gets to the point of charges and possible incarceration it will never be allowed to conclude. Suicide by their own hand or most likely by higher ups will be the order.

There is no possibility of them ever being behind bars because of the PR fallout Nationally and Globally.. Weiner, Epstein...maybe. The Clintons? Never.

There will never be a situation where the World looks at the US and sees a one time Prez and a former Prez candidate behind bars for Pedo crimes. The fallout couldn't be contained.

IMO

Jude