Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Unexpected: Trump Wins!
[Image: 99ce809fc58042a9a16b4bb1fbd3ddbc.png]

Despite all the polls and predictions, Trump once again has proven them wrong.
With a little help from his supporters of course.   :smallwink:

Presidential Election Live: Donald Trump Nears Victory, but Hillary Clinton Refuses to Concede

Hillary refuses to concede, you don't say.....LOL.

Trump said Hillary called him and congratulated him on the win.

Quote:Hillary Clinton refused to concede the presidential contest early Wednesday even as Donald J. Trump built a lead in a series of battleground states, upending months of polling that had given the advantage to Mrs. Clinton and putting him on the verge of seizing back the White House for Republicans.

Shortly after 2 a.m., John D. Podesta, the chairman of Mrs. Clinton’s campaign, addressed Democrats, saying that “they are still counting votes, and every vote counts” and declaring that “she is not done yet.”
Just after 11:30 p.m. Tuesday, Mr. Trump was declared the victor in Florida, earning him the state’s 29 electoral votes and giving him a more certain grip on the presidential contest with Mrs. Clinton. About two hours later, he added Pennsylvania to his column.

Reaction to the prospect of a Trump presidency rippled across the globe, with financial markets abroad falling as American television networks raised the prospect that Mrs. Clinton might lose. Asian markets were trading sharply lower, down around two percentage points, and in the United States, Dow Jones futures were down as much as 800 points in after-hours trading.

[Image: c78d8feecb424b6d8181045cf851d5de.png]

Quote:Campaign advisers to Mrs. Clinton watched with increasing alarm on Tuesday night as healthy leads that had been predicted in polling for much of the past several months appeared to evaporate as votes were tallied. Mr. Trump also won North Carolina and Ohio, and he was clinging to small leads in Michigan and Wisconsin.

***Trump 2016***

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Time for em to send killary to prison where she belongs .......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

Trump Took Wisconsin, as of now they are reporting 99% of the votes in and counted and Trump has a 95% forecast to win that state.Link
As of now Michigan as 93% of votes in and counted and Trump has a 93% forecast to win that state also. Link
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(11-09-2016, 08:36 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Time for em to send killary to prison where she belongs .......

[Image: a486b2b187cafce0537729646d4df3afa8a90f39...=800&h=343]
[Image: 3f665570845f41398d9f65307d1d30b4.png]

Trump rides wave of anti-establishment sentiment to victory but Clinton does not concede as campaign chair says: ‘We’ll have more to say tomorrow’

Quote:Donald Trump shattered expectations on Tuesday with an election night victory that revealed deep anti-establishment anger among American voters and set the world on a journey into the political unknown.
Live US election 2016: Clinton waits to concede as Trump poised for win - live
Follow live update, analysis and results from the 2016 presidential election with as polls start to close around the country

The Republican nominee has achieved one of the most improbable political victories in modern US history, despite a series of controversies that would easily have destroyed other candidacies, extreme policies that have drawn criticism from both sides of the aisle, a record of racist and sexist behaviour, and a lack of conventional political experience.
After surprise early victories in Florida, North Carolina and Ohio, it fell to the Rust Belt states of the industrial midwest to determine the result of his stunning upset.

Wisconsin and Michigan, two states hit hard by a decline in manufacturing jobs and lost by Hillary Clinton to Bernie Sanders in the Democratic primary, were led by Trump as the race headed for an early morning cliffhanger.

As results started to come in, two candidates with very different views of America were watching television just two minutes’ walk from each other: the Clintons at the Peninsula Hotel in midtown Manhattan and the Republican team in Trump Tower.

But the mood in the Trump camp shifted early after signs of a strong performance in Florida and Clinton supporters began contemplating the consequences of a result few thought was possible.

***President Trump***

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Don't you guys just love the doom and  gloom head titles  where Trump is concerned. smh.

The have been wrong from the start, so odds are they are wrong yet again about Trump.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

TRUMP WINS WHITE HOUSE IN ASTONISHING VICTORY

Quote:WASHINGTON (AP) -- Donald Trump was elected America's 45th president Tuesday, an astonishing victory for a celebrity businessman and political novice who capitalized on voters' economic anxieties, took advantage of racial tensions and overcame a string of sexual assault allegations on his way to the White House.

His triumph over Hillary Clinton will end eight years of Democratic dominance of the White House and threatens to undo major achievements of President Barack Obama. He's pledged to act quickly to repeal Obama's landmark health care law, revoke the nuclear agreement with Iran and rewrite important trade deals with other countries, particularly Mexico and Canada.
Source

[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: 6359091855786813641053335929_010d7d00-f7...8aac2f.gif]
[Image: trump-likeschina-0616.gif] This is a Man who specks whats on his mind and To Hell With The PC Snow Flake Cry babies!
THE END OF CLINTONS
You think she's a Little Pissed Off?  tinydrroling 
[Image: Hillary+Clinton+Hillary+Clinton+Campaign...aMq43l.jpg]
I'm so happy! Woot woot!
(11-09-2016, 09:22 AM)Grace Wrote: I'm so happy! Woot woot!

Hot damn, that makes 2 of us!! smallgreenhurray

And my happy dance -->> smallgreenbananadancer

Cheers my friend!   minusculebeercheers

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

[Image: 515d64a2d2164b5da142afd0f55e20f7.png]

Live Results: Presidential Election 2016

There sure is a lot of 'red' on that map.
Looks like the people sent a message loud and clear to the Establishment!! minusculebiggrin

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Im still drinking .....  heh .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

smallgreenbananadancer smallgreenhurray smallgreendancer smallgreenklatsch mediumbluecool 

hugedancingbaby 

WOO-HOO!     
(11-09-2016, 09:09 AM)guohua Wrote: THE END OF CLINTONS
You think she's a Little Pissed Off?  tinydrroling 
[Image: Hillary+Clinton+Hillary+Clinton+Campaign...aMq43l.jpg]

Slightly pissed, yes.

Yunno, I never want to wish ill on someone, including Hillary even tho she has proven herself corrupt and deceitful.
But she is just not meant to be President, ever.

Yes, I would love to see a woman president, but we need one who has morals and character. (not to mention scandal free)
Hillary sold her soul to the devil a long time ago.

Sorry Hillary & Bill, but the same message was sent to you as to Jeb Bush.......NO MORE!

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Well done America!

And well done Mr. Trump.
Now.... get em!

Oh.. and Mrs. Clinton....? You're fired.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I wish to congratulate my American friends on making the right choice !

As I watched the elections last night, I was expecting a Hillary win. Not wishing; expecting.

As I watched the elections last night, and as Trump was slowly gaining points in Florida, I thought...hell...maybe...

Commentators here in Canada were saying that the uneducated single white men of America had apparently come out to vote, all through the evening.

Medias were defiant up to the very last minute, depicting a Democratic machine that was well oiled up to bring out the votes.

And then the numbers started changing.

As Trump was winning Florida, Ohio, North Carolina - key states - the commentators were starting to think that something was wrong...

Not at any moment did they mention that it was quite the opposite, something was finally right.

Last night, President-Elect Donald Trump painted the map in red. Snatching Pennsylvania from under the Dem's nose, swapping Michigan.

Making history in a devastating loss for Hillary Clinton.

Perhaps it's time that the Media realizes that it was MUCH MORE than uneducated single white male making a decision here.

Many Muslims voted for Trump, many Latinos voted for Trump, many black Americans voted for Trump, many WOMEN voted for Trump. In a landslide type of way.

This morning, a lot of people are in shock.

What does this sudden turn of events mean? It means change. THAT is what Americans voted for. And we can relate.

Prime Minister Trudeau was elected because most Canadians had more than enough of the Harper regime. The Americans have had enough of the status quo that is being played down within their nation, enough of the corruption and deceit.

Like Trump, Trudeau was uncertainty. Like Trump, Trudeau was politically inexperienced. Like Trump, he won by a landslide.

Will the future change? No one knows, really. But there is HOPE. The lesser of two evils has been elected, same as it happened here last year.

This brings HOPE.

And HOPE is a rare thing when it comes to the establishments nowadays.

Electing Donald Trump was a risk. But it is a risk that is applauded by many Canadians. Myself included.

Congratulations on making the RIGHT choice !!

Sol.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Well Said My Friend Sol.
Thank You From All America Loving Citizens!
[Image: trump-is-happening1.gif]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=726] Here you go My Dear Friend.  from Mr. and Mrs. G.

How do we make attachments bigger in the post?   Sigh... well, just click on it to see who it is.   tinybiggrin
(11-09-2016, 02:46 PM)Sol Wrote: I wish to congratulate my American friends on making the right choice !

Sol.

Standing ovation on your post Sir.  Now just sit back and watch what a little hope can do! smallgreennumberone
This will make you laugh, Yes the Liberal Left Media Had A Melt Down, Blame Hard Working Americans For THEIR FAILUREs, They failed to Report The Truth, Only Pushing THEIR Agenda!
Trump Won, and the Liberal Media LOST THEIR MINDS.
Quote:The front page of the left-leaning Huffington Post didn’t shy away from what its publishers thought about Tuesday’s election. Stark, bold letters emblazoned on HuffPo's homepage screamed, “Mourning in AmericaNIGHTMARE: Prez Trump...  America Elected A Man Who Said ‘Grab Them By The Pu**y’ Over The First Female President... Party Ends In Tears...
Poor HuffPo seemed downright stunned that any voter would choose Trump over Clinton and her “history-making story arc.”
HuffPo was just one of a slew of liberal media outlets losing their minds over Republican presidential nominee – and now President-elect—Donald Trump’s victory over Democratic rival Hillary Clinton on Tuesday night in an upset that shocked many liberal and conservative pundits alike.

An incredulous Slate immediately blamed rampant white racism for Trump’s win,
front-lining a story that entitled, “White Won: Trump promised an insurgent white supremacy, and white voters embraced it.”
Salon’s meltdown featured a front-page article called “A Nation Gone Wrong,” claiming that Trump’s victory comes as “a global wave of rage hits America,” and grappling with deep questions like “how the hell this happened.”

Picking its own jaw up off the floor, The Daily Beast immediately promised to “Stand Up To President Trump” in the coming years, seemingly unaware that half the country voted the man into office.

Jezebel complained in its own editorial that "The United States has elected Donald Trump, a 70-year-old tangerine Superfund site and a menace to the peace, stability, and dignity of the country and the future of the free world, as its Commander in Chief."

Over at Mother Jones, writers seemed flabbergasted that anyone would vote for a man over a woman and deny females a chance to make history, touting an editorialentitled “Hate Trumps History: A Reality TV Star Wins the White House in a Broken America.”

Devastated liberal “journalists” over at MSNBC tried to keep it fairly neutral, simply reporting on their homepage, “Trump Wins Presidency in Stunning Upset.” We’re willing to bet the piece wasn’t co-written by the outlet's über-liberal pundit Chris Matthews, who was barely holding it together Tuesday night as he watched Hillary Clinton’s chances at victory circle the drain.
Regardless of whether you backed Trump or how you feel about his victory Tuesday night, one thing’s undeniable – watching arrogant liberal media outlets have such an epic meltdown is just plain hysterical.
Source

OK, I'll ask, Where was the outrage from Hollywood, the news media, the DNC, self-anointed "civil rights leaders" and Big Labor when Disney replaced 250 American IT professionals in Orlando with foreign workers on H-1B visas, a practice that has exploded into a firestorm that's wiping out tens of thousands of American jobs?

Oh yeah, that's right. Disney dollars helped put Obama in the White House, so everyone played their parts flawlessly, greeting the news with coordinated apathy or blaming The Big Bad Bogeyman of Corporate Greed.
And they're upset because a closet pro-TPP candidate and her pro-TPP running mate weren't elected?

By The Way, two whites run against each other for president, white wins and this Equals racism, A woman cancels out color in the recesses of the progressive brain,Yes only on the left!
Quote:They have no credibility, all independent free thinking American who voted for and supported Donald J. Trump must uniformly boycott all cable news, including FOX... They willingly and gladly wanted to squat on usTrump voters). They must be finished off! Another thing must be done, we all need to become rino hunters. The left is organizing riots as we speak, PaulRyan McCain, and all the usual suspects have it out for liberty seeking Americans. They should be rejected. The gave no support to Trump, I put a sign downtown in western PA. I believe the liberal globalist cabal is looking at assassination options. The Clintons still need investigated.
Will there are just a Few things are more satisfying than watching godless leftists burst into flames of self righteous indignation. Now if we can just somehow persuade those 20 or so Celebrities to make good on their promise to leave America, our joy can be complete!  smallgreenhurray