Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Post Election Ramblings
(11-09-2022, 06:17 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: ***It took me a while to figure out how to post a new thread. I think that was the plan RN3 (or now RN4???). Keep that dude quiet tinylaughing

Trying parse out how I feel and what I think after all this is difficult but I need to do it. As NB4D says, 'For every one person that reads this post, 7.99 billion have not. Still I post'. In my case, all have not, but I Soldier on.  

For the record, I am not an R or D. I do not have one issue I vote on. So to claim "I won" or "I lost" yesterday does not have much meaning for me. I don't watch the MSM so I don't even have a team in that regard.

However, I do have feelings and thoughts on the state of our beloved experiment here in the US. So, in no particular order...

- Why are citizens (for the most part) so tribal? I understand it is human nature but why can't they look past that? They need to secure an environment more conducive to the betterment of their families and communities. No party will provide that. They are simply corporations looking to consolidate wealth and power. If they have to lie to you to do so, so be it. You mean nothing to them. Are the lies more comforting than the cold truth? 

- If we can't solve election "irregularities", we are done. Look at Arizona. Maricopa county. How can anyone think there is nothing afoul going on there? Voting is not complex. The only reason to make it complicated is to obfuscate for malfeasance. Yet, the citizens of that county just keep rolling with it. What happens when that beast turns on you? What then? 

- Is the plan to staff the entire elected segment of our government with mentally challenged individuals as puppets? I guess they have run out of willing stooges? First the President, now Senators (looking at you Pennsylvania), what's next? Those people need help, they don't need to be exploited. The Governor of my state is feckless, he does nothing except what gets fed to him. I guess if you are a Deep Stater or powerful corporate entity, puppets are preferable. They can do as told, take the public heat, and are expendable. 

- Regardless of who gets elected, I do not have much hope for positive change. WEF bulls*** seems to be the order of the day. As a taxpayers, I am not OK with umpteen billion $$$ going to Ukraine or other places while my country rots. But I guess that makes me a conspiracy theorist, a bigot, or whatever the current slur of the week is. I happen to think the Constitution is a good blue print. I guess Trudeau would say that thought is unacceptable.    

I try to counter all this negativity with positive actions on my tiny homestead. Gardening, preserving food stores, stocking up on items, being cordial with my neighbors, working on personal growth, posting to the Rogues, etc. Does it help?

Yes, Arizona, specifically as you mentioned "Maricopa county" continues to boggle my mind.

Spot on...Yes, it helps knowing that I, we, are not alone in that line of thinking.

I don't know who all is the 'force' of the hidden hand that has been slithering, subverting, infiltrating world governments, and culture and polarizing the populace to extremes, but they sure have been one helluva wrecking crew. Sure looks & smells like the WEF, but they may be just a front, since they receive way too much attention.

Individual empowerment and social, cultural & moral fabric are all far more important than tribal party weaponized politics. However, I think it goes way beyond tribal warfare when you review the past 20-30 years of Hegelian cybernetic mind manipulation Psywarfare on the masses.

The Wetiko concept meme, Wendigo psychosis or the "Wetiko Mind Virus" (and here) perpetuated by the mass media Mindwar reality distortion and the continuous war for our minds, body, & spirit today, in mental enslavement. The hive mind runs on anger, anxiety, and fear. I came to know of "Wetiko" years ago because my ex is half Cree.

Which has infected just about all facets of life like an aggressive cancer. To me this fake D & R party is worse than cancer for the Country, mostly because they talk like Abbie Hoffman & walk like Gordon Gekko. You're hearing all this talk about GenZ saving the day for Biden. It may or may not be true, but half of them are severely mentally ill. That's not an insult, it's a documented medical fact and it was done to them. And most of them have no bootstraps to pull themselves up by. Young people vote for Dems not only because they've been programmed since day care, but because they hope that Biden or whoever may toss them a UBI when things get too lean. They're definitely mistaken, but what does the GOP offer them besides 80s nostalgia?

Hard-line tribal warfare is exhausting to me and is the classic divide & conquer. "Tribalized politics" is slander, demagoguery, and ideological regurgitation. Everything but rationality, and boy, the past few years we have all seen it play out on the world stage and so much more.

When people get too deep into binary party politics, it often blinds and distracts them from things that would really move the needle in their life and others. It becomes a team sport and form of entertainment, with a big championship (election) every 4 years. This opinion may be unpopular, but until you have your general life in order (habits, beliefs, health, wealth, happiness), spending HUGE amounts of time on politics is a wasteful distraction.

Get your self, family, money and relationships in order first. You have limited energy. If you have your life in basic order, you are better protected, prepared, and have options, no matter who wins whatever election...Relying on your 'team' to win for you to be happy and thriving is a major loss. Make sure you'll be good either way. Use your energy wisely.

I think a lot of people (out on the big media platforms) who will agree are the same people who will go right back to monolithic party tribalism as soon as they start scrolling again. Hard-line tribal warfare is the natural result of a species that is largely controlled by the ego.

Tribalism benefits nobody in a modern civilization. Anything divisive or dogmatic. Anything where someone "other" has to be vilified so that the "we" can claim moral superiority and justification. For any and all actions, will only stagnate any further human progress. American civilization was based on individual liberties and rights. Going back to tribal/identity politics is regressive and pushing us further backwards not forward.

Socrates discoursing with his fellow citizens:
– What do you want, souls of rational men or irrational?
– Souls of rational men.
– Of what rational men, sound or unsound?
– Sound.
– Why then do you not seek for them?
– Because we have them.
– Why then do you fight and quarrel?
“Strong minds discuss ideas,
average minds discuss events,
weak minds discuss people.”
– Socrates

I won't get in any useless flame wars with the Twitterati today, tomorrow, or next week. I really wish Trump would just retire to a private island and disappear from sight & mind. Be kind and generous and just let them enjoy their last respite because winter is coming for nearly all of them, hardcore. MAGA is chasing after phantoms. There's no stopping this country's decline and ultimate dissolution. The split-up (of some kind) of the USA I think will occur well before 2050. That's not a tragedy, it's an inevitability and also a tremendous opportunity. Remember, Fortune favors the Bold; chance favors the prepared mind.

Some of my thoughts/opinions could be entirely off the mark. Just my 2cents.

The Wolves Within

An old Cherokee is teaching his grandson about life:

“A fight is going on inside me,” he said to the boy."

"It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil–he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego."

He continued, “The other is good – he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you–and inside every other person, too.”

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: “Which wolf will win?”

The old Cherokee simply replied, “The one you feed.”

minusculebeercheers
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
Post Election Ramblings - by ABNARTY - 11-09-2022, 06:17 PM
RE: Post Election Ramblings - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 11-09-2022, 06:40 PM
RE: Post Election Ramblings - by ABNARTY - 11-09-2022, 10:16 PM
RE: Post Election Ramblings - by EndtheMadnessNow - 11-09-2022, 07:57 PM
RE: Post Election Ramblings - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 11-09-2022, 08:48 PM
RE: Post Election Ramblings - by Finspiracy - 11-10-2022, 07:19 PM
RE: Post Election Ramblings - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 11-10-2022, 09:57 PM
RE: Post Election Ramblings - by Finspiracy - 11-10-2022, 10:10 PM
RE: Post Election Ramblings - by ABNARTY - 11-09-2022, 10:15 PM
RE: Post Election Ramblings - by Snarl - 11-11-2022, 02:37 AM
RE: Post Election Ramblings - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 11-09-2022, 07:58 PM