Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
*** WELCOME HOME - AN ALL MEMBERS READ ***
My goodness, what part of "there are no plug-ins installed yet for shoutboxes, banners, alerts, tagging etc etc" that some of you do not get?

Once again, this is the bare basics.

You all know RN3 as it is now, BUT it did not start out looking this way

It started out just the same as in BARE BONES-- NO STRUCTURE. NO AVATARS. NO BANNERS.

Yet, with much hair pulling and tweaking, we were able to create what we have today.

Unfortunately, that platform is unstable and can no longer be updated.

Hence the newer, much faster platform

Once again, the bare bones.
We must make sure of its stability before we go further.

Plus we DO work regular jobs, so much of what is done is on our 'off' days .... and much of this is on Sol. Who does not get paid, but does it because he loves RogueNation and everyone here.

So please, please everyone just be patient.

We appreciate the positive feedback, what you like or don't like.

That was why Sol made it available for everyone to play with.

But some of it is getting borderline rude and we are doing our best

Now all we are asking is, please do not judge the new platform just on its bare bones.

Most of you are totally ignoring what Sol and I have said about not having ANY plug-ins yet. Meaning, we ARE NOT DONE with adding all the goodies.

YES, we will have a banner
YES, we will have avatars
YES, we will have a shout box
YES, the layout of the threads/posts etc can be tweaked

YES, YES, YES, YES..... 

Once again, please be patient
This is NOT the final product.

And as Sol said, if after everything gets updated with the plug-ins, and tweaked here or there and a majority still have issues, well we will try something else.

But trust me when I say, that you all will see a noticeable difference once all the bells and whistles have been installed.

And as soon as I know we have decided on a new platform -- we have to, there is no way around it --- then I will create another tutorial for that one as I did for this one.

Patience, people.... that's all we are asking for, your patience and understanding 

Feedback is appreciated and asked for 
But the rudeness is not

Thanks~

Sen

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
RE: *** WELCOME HOME - AN ALL MEMBERS READ *** - by senona - 10-17-2022, 03:01 PM