Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
*** WELCOME HOME - AN ALL MEMBERS READ ***
(10-17-2022, 07:55 AM)Freija Wrote: Switch to the MyBBPro theme. It is a light theme but except for the recent posts being at the bottom of the board, it will be more what you can deal with. Ratings don't work, I can't get to my UserCP and there are probably other issues but at least you won't have to deal with the abysmal portal interface.

Can't do it. All that brightness striking me in the face sparks off something like migraines, because I'm subject to cluster headaches. Bright sun flashing off of car chrome does the same to me when I'm driving, which can often become a real adventure on bright days if I forget my shades.

For some odd reason, I still have the Dark 1.8 available. Maybe it's because i immediately switched back to it after finding the cell phone theme wasn't working for me. In any event, that is what is allowing me to get around here still. Otherwise, I'd have to be silent with no shoutbox yet and no way to navigate to threads to comment.

The "responsive_MyBB" would be my new choice, but it suffers the same problem - we've not got the switch to "go dark" functional yet.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: *** WELCOME HOME - AN ALL MEMBERS READ *** - by Ninurta - 10-17-2022, 08:14 AM