Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
*** WELCOME HOME - AN ALL MEMBERS READ ***
(10-16-2022, 06:33 PM)Freija Wrote: Honestly, this is a disaster. No banner, mutilated avatars and twice as much work to find half as much information.

It's my understanding that the banners will return, and the avatars will be back to normal or near-normal - as well as other neat stuff for functionality - after the testing period is over. So hang in there. My ONLY gripe with it is that I am unable to navigate the site. The home page is pretty, but if that's all there is for me, I might as well go fishing. I understand fish.

Grace is the one here who does all the internetting by cell phone, so she's going to give it a whirl tomorrow and report back to me. My opinion in the matter does not matter so much, because all I use phones for is to talk on.

Yeah, I'm a Luddite. Feel free to throw cabbages and tomatoes at me. I've earned it!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: *** WELCOME HOME - AN ALL MEMBERS READ *** - by Ninurta - 10-17-2022, 07:52 AM