Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Which ones of the 10 commandments have you broke? (If any)
(10-11-2022, 11:10 AM)Finspiracy Wrote:
(10-11-2022, 10:54 AM)Brotherman Wrote: Now I am curious, can donkeys really sin. I'm googling that shit.

I am not google. But i have plenty of opinions and even more useless time.

Sin is a concept invented by humans. Just like humans created religions as a tool to control the masses and promote war and violence and sexual perversions.

Therefore, a donkey can not sin, no matter what the donkey does.

Donkeys do not have what is called "agency" - the do not make conscious and informed  decisions. "Sin" is the willful decision to go against God, which donkeys cannot do, so donkeys are incapable of committing sin... which is why I think there will be more donkeys in heaven that there will be people there.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which ones of the 10 commandments have you broke? (If any) - by Ninurta - 10-11-2022, 06:33 PM