Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why 80% of Americans Live East of This Line
(09-25-2022, 09:27 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(09-25-2022, 09:12 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Interesting vid. Whoa, no electric for 3 months!! Hasta la vista, baby, I'm outta here. When SHTF can I be on your team? LOL. I'd probably survive, but would be in absolute misery.

North Africa becomes the world's food supply and America becomes the Sahara.

Next: Water wars

98th meridian west Map

Texas has a 98th Meridian Foundation

My grandparents lived down in Inverness for a number of years. After my grandpa died, grandma moved to Ocala. Small world, eh.

You would very likely survive and once you acclimated, you most likely would not be miserable at all.

I had a small propane stove, a nice breeze, a pond, peace and quiet, and totally in tune with nature.  And it was all free.

To be fully forthright, I was also in walking distance of my Brother, who has a whole house generator. Remaining honest, I really did not spend much time there. My peace and quiet was far more soothing than being in a house with two teens and a spoiled brat.

Yea, you're probably right, but I would miserable for awhile than wan off to a frustrating annoyance. I do have one of those whole house generators that was a blessing this past summer when I lost power for 6 hours. Definitely not cheap and I had to sacrifice a few things to afford it.

Yea, I too would take a dark house over a powered house with teens.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why 80% of Americans Live East of This Line - by EndtheMadnessNow - 09-26-2022, 02:03 AM