Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Come Celebrate Spooky Season With Me
Here is the "remastered" orb video. It was captured on another of my security cameras on November 14, 2021, just after midnight (14 Nov 2021, 00:55:15 AM). Since the original posted in my thread had two "glitches" where the equipment recorded a few frames out of sequence, I broke it down into the individual frames, re-ordered them, deleted a few empty frames, and recompiled it into video again. I left the sound out, because it didn't add anything but file size to the subject of the video.

An interesting thing I noticed is that in the first 3 frames, there is NOTHING there, and then suddenly in frame 4, POOF! it just appears.

Here is a frame from the same camera, same view, same  day, in daylight. You can see that when it goes above the buildings, and between the one on the left and the one in the middle (the "building" on the right is an addition built on to my house), there is nothing there, no surface for it to reflect from but trees and branches and sky, and it doesn't illuminate them individually nor does it change shape to "wrap" them, so not a spot from a light beam.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11885]

Original, glitchy, video for comparison:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Come Celebrate Spooky Season With Me - by Ninurta - 09-14-2022, 10:46 PM