Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Come Celebrate Spooky Season With Me
(09-14-2022, 06:42 PM)VioletDove Wrote: All of your adventures sound so exciting! I’ve been trying to talk my hubby into going with me to a cemetery close to here that is in the middle of nowhere. No luck yet but he’ll give in eventually.

I hope you share pics of your voodoo doll when you’re finished and of Cleetus and the gang too. I’ve just started decorating. One of the first things I grabbed is my skeleton buzzard. He’s perched on the top of my entertainment center. The more stuff I put out the more excited I get.

I will! The one I'm working on now is my "pattern" doll and is just made from an old curtain sheer that was bound for the trash but I will post a pic when she is done. I have some fabric that is a burlap/linen blend with metallic threads through it that I forgot I had and ran across last week and thought "That would make a lovely voodoo doll- I should make a big, cuddly one!" so that is what I will make my final doll from. I've been sewing and ripping apart, re-cutting, redrawing patterns, etc with the old curtain.

In the meantime here is a pic of Cleetus in his end of summer attire. Note that Cleetus is comfortable enough in his manhood to rock the pink and clamshell bra! We are still determining his spooky season costume for this year: 
[Image: Booqb4P.jpg]
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Come Celebrate Spooky Season With Me - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 09-14-2022, 07:43 PM