Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Come Celebrate Spooky Season With Me
(09-14-2022, 01:42 PM)VioletDove Wrote: The nights are getting cooler here, I'm starting to feel that crisp feeling in the air. It's seems like it is upon us, my favorite time of the year!

[Image: 4a94c96a61fd21faedaac981c8d3172befea96e9...f596_1.jpg]

So I thought it would be fun to share memes, stories, videos EVERYTHING spooky season! 

Now, now... It's not an "either/or" proposition. I've known some pretty hot witches in my day, and it wasn't because they were being burned at a stake!

Quote:So grab a sweater, if you don't have one I have an extra and sit by the fire. There's mead, I haven't opened it yet but I made it with a recipe I got from @Ninurta so it has to be good and let's see if we can scare up a good time.

If the mead was made from one of my recipes, then I advise sitting down for the duration of drinking it, and for a few hours afterwards...

Here's a video for you from my "Weirdness in My World" thread. Yes, that's me on my deck. It was taken by one of my surveillance cameras August 23, last year. I know I ain't wearing a shirt - don't judge me! That's how I used to bait in the hot witches! It don't work so well any more for some reason or other...

I did not hear a thing at the time. I was only when I reviewed the video that I heard the growl. There is another video in that thread of a big ol' "orb", but it has two glitches in it where the  video compiler transposed frames in two places while it was recording it, I fixed those frames and made another video to make the flight smoother, and if I can find the fixed video, I'll post it here, too... but it's edited to fix the transposed frames in the right order, so a purist would say "nah, it's edited, so fake". But it ain't.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Come Celebrate Spooky Season With Me - by Ninurta - 09-14-2022, 07:13 PM