Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Come Celebrate Spooky Season With Me
(09-14-2022, 04:39 PM)gordi Wrote: I forgot to ask if you, personally had seen anything really spooky @"VioletDove"  ??

I got the fright of my life whilst walking on the edge of the woods round here a while back - I STILL don't know what it was was, but it was very VERY BIG and walked UPRIGHT!!! My goosebumps are rising again now just thinking about it. ugh.

I uploaded a video of what I saw that day.... it's quite hard to spot, away on the edge of the treeline moving left to right, but I swear that you can hear it roaring at one point if you turn the sound right up. It was quite scary to see.

LINK to thread & description

ugh, nope, never again!

tinyshocked

G
That was terrifying!!! I actually jumped. I’m gonna have to send a link to my brother to see if he has seen anything like it  tinywhat

Yes I have seen and heard lots of spooky stuff throughout my life. I’ve talked a little about them before. The two that stood out the most for me were from when I was pretty young and I can still see them in my mind just as clear. 

One was from when I saw something sitting on the foot of the bed my brother was sleeping in. We lived in a very small house with only one bedroom so my parents put a bed in the living room for my brother. I usually slept in their room but on this night I slept on the sofa. I looked over where the moonlight was shining in and there was something crouched there. It looked like Yoda but not a nice Yoda. I probably woke up the whole neighborhood with my shrieking.

Some years later after we’d moved to a different house I again looked toward the window and outside there was a dark shadow of something very tall standing there. 

As you can guess, I try not to look toward the windows at nighttime anymore.

I also posted this a while back. This was a strange noise I heard https://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?tid=8469

Messages In This Thread
RE: Come Celebrate Spooky Season With Me - by VioletDove - 09-14-2022, 05:10 PM