Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Is The Sh!T About To Hit The Fan?
(09-04-2022, 03:15 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: If you have PMs as an insurance policy and just sit on it, the government will come after you as a hoarder or a black marketeer and confiscate it. They will take everything you have (food, supplies, PMs, what ever you have) if they can find it, for the greater good, ie. for the good of the government and those in power. Look what happened in Venezuela . . .

LINK

Plus, they did it here in the U.S. in 1933.

My first wife's grandpa had 30,000 dollars in gold coins at the time, and it vanished overnight. Not because it was confiscated, but because he buried it when the seizures started. When they came to confiscate, they found nothing TO confiscate. He died without divulging it's location to anyone, and to this day it has not been found.

Good luck with future confiscations. I have no gold, nor do I want any, because as has been observed, I can't eat it, and the melting point is too high to turn it into anything useful, like bullets. For me, gold is as useless as tits on a crowbar. However, what I DO have is not going to be confiscated without a hell of a tussle. If it comes down to my survival or the government agents' survival, I'm going to do whatever I have to to insure my own survival. At that point in time and space, their survival means nothing to me, because I have me and my own to look out for. Besides, at that point, they are nothing more than thieves, and thieves get dealt with rough.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is The Sh!T About To Hit The Fan? - by BIAD - 09-03-2022, 09:15 AM
RE: Is The Sh!T About To Hit The Fan? - by 727Sky - 09-03-2022, 09:42 AM
RE: Is The Sh!T About To Hit The Fan? - by Snarl - 09-03-2022, 08:55 PM
RE: Is The Sh!T About To Hit The Fan? - by Snarl - 09-08-2022, 08:38 PM
RE: Is The Sh!T About To Hit The Fan? - by Ninurta - 09-09-2022, 12:07 AM
RE: Is The Sh!T About To Hit The Fan? - by Snarl - 09-09-2022, 12:13 AM