Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Amazing message to the 'unvaccinated'
(08-28-2022, 02:53 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(08-28-2022, 02:03 AM)ancientlight Wrote: Everyone ('unvaccinated') needs to read this wonderful uplifting amazing message.

Everyone is going to have to keep fighting it.  They're trying to get 'it' into every vaccination out there. I suspect there's a very quiet effort to get it into regular pill-type prescriptions. Before long, you'll have to think very hard about _even_ visiting your local doc for any reason at all.

Medicine is also being transitioned into computerized medical care. Even my job, that is as personal as you can get, is being pushed towards a tele-medicine component. I completely refuse to take responsibility for a patient that I have not physically examined with my own two eyes, and touched with my own two hands. So when they go full retard, I will likely be the first one dumped.

Most doctors spend more time communicating with their computers than they do communicating with their patients. And the communication they do have with their patients, almost all of it is to just obtain data that will be entered into their computers, so they can follow what directions presented by the computer to ensure they receive the max reimbursement.

I avoid doctors and hospitals as much as possible. They don't realize it, but they are just preparing the system to tech them right out of a job.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amazing message to the 'unvaccinated' - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-28-2022, 08:14 PM