Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I think there may be hope yet
(08-08-2022, 04:17 AM)Snarl Wrote: Nothing drives climate more than the sun.  The sun is about 98% responsible for every temperature change here on Earth.  The other 2% is what kind of cloud cover there is on any given day ( and that's only a day-to-day thing at best ).

We don't need immigrants.  If you're talking about dirty jobs ... there needs to be a better financial interest developed to draw in people who will do the job.  If that raises costs to the consumer ... tough shit.

Illegals have no respect for law and order.  Ever see one pay taxes?

I agree with you about the sun, as the sun and Earth's orbital parameters drive climate. The earth IS warming, because warming is what planets do when they are emerging from an ice age, and the earth is emerging from an ice age. It still has a way to go before it gets back up to it's historically normal temperatures.

It appears that you may be confusing "immigrants" with "illegals", however. That is understandable, as the Left has gone to great lengths to muddy those distinctive waters in their attempts to change the language. "Illegals" are not "immigrants", they are "invaders". "immigrants" go through immigration (that is actually what makes them "immigrants"), they don't sneak across borders in the dark of the night. Invaders do that. I've done my share of cross-border shenanigans, and that's how I know.

The border needs to be fixed, and by fixed I mean razor wire, mine fields, and live machinegun emplacements. The Wall wouldn't hurt, but it will be next to useless with no teeth. As the Rogues around here in these hills say, "locks is fer honest folks - guns is fer folks who aim to keep them honest".

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
I think there may be hope yet - by ChiefD - 08-07-2022, 07:33 PM
RE: I think there may be hope yet - by Snarl - 08-08-2022, 04:17 AM
RE: I think there may be hope yet - by Ninurta - 08-08-2022, 04:44 AM
RE: I think there may be hope yet - by Ninurta - 08-11-2022, 06:02 AM
RE: I think there may be hope yet - by ChiefD - 08-11-2022, 09:53 PM
RE: I think there may be hope yet - by Ninurta - 08-11-2022, 11:26 PM
RE: I think there may be hope yet - by Snarl - 08-29-2022, 04:15 PM
RE: I think there may be hope yet - by Snarl - 08-31-2022, 03:21 PM
RE: I think there may be hope yet - by Ninurta - 08-11-2022, 06:08 AM
RE: I think there may be hope yet - by Brotherman - 08-11-2022, 11:17 AM
RE: I think there may be hope yet - by SimeonJ - 08-31-2022, 05:59 PM