Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Global Monkeypox Outbreak: 75 countries, 16,000 cases and 5 deaths
(07-26-2022, 07:32 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(07-26-2022, 07:15 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(07-26-2022, 07:00 PM)Snarl Wrote: If Trump had lead the mob, they wouldn't have needed guns ... he was a coward.

Our government is nothing but a shell organization. Our politicians are bought and paid for pawns. Those that have the real power will not lament the lose of a few politicians, and will then be able to release the Krakens, and put the military, foreign and domestic, into those street that you will only be able to travel if you have the proper electronic collars.

With every American household with guns, we would still be obliterated and would have died for a lost cause.

We don't disagree on what we're seeing taking place before our very eyes.

The outcome you painted I would dispute.  America is a damned big land space.  It would be really hard to occupy even by the Kraken. You'd have to export people to re-settle the land.

And (I think) you'd be amazed at what one guy with a rifle and a sufficient quantity of ammunition is able to achieve. There are millions and millions of us spread out all over.

I used to have that kind of faith in the American people. I used to believe that as a whole, we would stand up for what we believed to be right.

Then I went through over 2 years of COVID, with lockdowns, vaccine mandates, and damn near losing my job, for lack of compliance. I have very little faith that Americans will do anything more than what they have already shown me.

Don't be surprised, as I was, when you find yourself standing alone, or being brought down by just a few of those millions with a rifle and and a sufficient quantity of ammunition.

I have found that for all the bravado on the internet, very few will risk their jobs, for lack of compliance. Even fewer will risk the lost of their homes, or their other possessions. We have seen how easily we give in. Not just here, but look at Canada. Some of the other countries have made a stronger standing, but not big enough to stop their tyrannical governments.

Sri Lanka came the closest, but look what they got as a stand in.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Global Monkeypox Outbreak: 75 countries, 16,000 cases and 5 deaths - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-26-2022, 07:52 PM