Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Global Monkeypox Outbreak: 75 countries, 16,000 cases and 5 deaths
Back in the 80s, when I worked in a recording studio producing music for local band's I did some work for a band that was likely a bunch of gays. I doubt many here would have heard of a Detroit "glam rock" band called "The Trash Brats", but one older guy in their entourage seemed to have the hots for me. One time he asked me what was wrong with a little cock sucking or butt fucking. With AIDS the big scare at that time, the answer was pretty obvious to me. I don't know what happened to that guy, but I assume that is the attitude with the gay sub culture even today.

Nothing is off the table with the gay crowd it seems. Nothing wrong with taking the rear exit only and having to clean the shit off your dick, or sucking the filth off your new causal friend's dick either. Gerballing, feltching, and any number of other risky perverse sexual acts along with the "normalize" sodomy isn't considered a bad idea in the gay community it seems.

Don't get me wrong, there were gays who weren't butt banging and blowing every other homo they meet at the gay bath houses and peep shows along the 8 mile stretch, but I never meet more than a few of those back when I had such seedy associates.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Global Monkeypox Outbreak: 75 countries, 16,000 cases and 5 deaths - by Michigan Swamp Buck - 07-26-2022, 02:04 PM