Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Skewed Demographics in Prime Time Broadcast TV Commercials
(07-24-2022, 02:15 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(07-23-2022, 02:48 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: So why are they programming 90% or more of their prime time commercial spots with commercials that have such a small demographic? If anything, they are alienating 94% to as much as 96% of their viewing audience.

It's gotta be on purpose.  They're trying to piss people off ... instill hatred ... by putting lies right in-your-face.

Ya know what I always thought was ironic about 'anyone' hating on black people? That black people hate the black race as much (if not more) than any other demographic. Maybe that's the effort in this campaign.  Even if it is, it's doubtful such blatant misrepresentations are going to have _that_ as an intended effect.

I think you may have touched upon another consideration of the "Why". I had given some thought that this was an attempt to influence the African American subculture by offering them a self image based on traditional 20th century white cultural standards. A kind of role reversal without making whites into the image of the black subculture, just kind of taking them out of this Black Norman Rockwell picture they are presenting. Like the goal is to convince black people to become white in every metric except the color of their skin, not to make a sale to this really small market target.

I haven't thought about this idea too much because the liberal progressives and their CRT and cancel culture wants to destroy white traditions and white cultural identity. I confess it is possible though, they are that fucked up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Skewed Demographics in Prime Time Broadcast TV Commercials - by Michigan Swamp Buck - 07-24-2022, 04:21 PM