Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Skewed Demographics in Prime Time Broadcast TV Commercials
I am not sure to the details of their end game. I don't think money is it. I am pretty much just guessing. Just trying to connect the dots and come up with an image that looks like it makes sense, to me.

You are quite right to take anything I say with a grain of salt. 
When I look at the history of how we got here, going as far back as I can personally reflect, it seems to have been a long and patient journey. 

Maybe because I am getting old, it seems they are speeding up the game. I know that us becoming smarter has no effect on the end game. It is not what we don't know that is the problem, it is what we have been conditioned not to do, that will be our downfall.

This movie helps explain it. It is over 10 years old, and is almost 2 hours long. Many won't watch, mainly because our attention span has been conditioned to reject anything that goes beyond a meme, a YouTube short, or a TikTok video.

We are no more than pawns on a chess board. They only show us what they want us to see. They only promote that which supports their agenda. 

When we see something presented by the media, or even on the internet, it is never by accident. It is all by design. Even our feelings, outrage, pleasure, sadness, desires, they are all controlled. We can't admit that we are controlled, because even our denial is part of the plan.

Knowing, being aware, that you are trapped in the matrix, is not the key to escape. There is only one way out. 

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Skewed Demographics in Prime Time Broadcast TV Commercials - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-23-2022, 02:42 PM