Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Shadow Walker - Jacob Carl Novak
Ah yes, the creative methods one can use and the burn out of writing. The muse must tickle and tease me to get me going. I've found that listening to music and drinking beer late at night is a pretty good motivator. Also, once you get going, the story begins to write itself and the characters take on a life of their own.

Most of this story is based on my research into myths, urban legends and conspiracy theories, but much of it is also based on personal experience. The music I find most inspiring is late 80s to 90s alternative rock with some old off the wall classics mixed in. When I get into some of the next chapters this may become apparent.

I must admit that the dark subject matter I've been exploring has had it's effects on my personal life. Just the other night I was having nightmares while talking in my sleep and sleep walking. I was apparently very upset and fighting with something. These things very rarely happen to me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Shadow Walker - Jacob Carl Novak - by Michigan Swamp Buck - 07-11-2022, 06:54 PM