Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Elon Musk backs out of Twitter deal
(07-11-2022, 02:00 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(07-08-2022, 11:12 PM)ChiefD Wrote: Elon Musk says he is backing out of deal to buy Twitter (nbcnews.com)

I'm not exactly surprised at this. I feel that Musk has had cold feet for a few weeks now. He is spot on regarding the number of 'bot accounts on Twitter. I never believed Twitter only had 5% of their accounts as 'bots. I think it's closer to maybe 15-20%. I think Twitter was trying to punk him on this.

I don't trust either of them.

I don't know who is punking who. But I never thought Twitter was worth the original offer price. 

I don't do Twitter, never understood why people even use it. It seemed more of a place where people went to drop snarky comments, memes, and act like juvenile delinquents.

Just my opinion.

I respect your opinion, but aside from all the larps, memes, hate, bots to troll farms, disinfo of every kind, left/right paradigm & PsyWar propaganda up the butt, there is many very astute people on it from every subject/topic under the sun as well as people just like you. However, given all the 'noise' on the Interwebs I can understand why should I subject myself to even more noise and finding the likeminded niche group is a chore. I'm a nomad, a wanderer on Twitter and don't really follow anyone. I use it like you use Google search engine to find stuff and specific people.

As to Elon he's a tough nut to crack but one of his earlier avatars says it all. His favorite game.

[Image: pSTpG5a.jpg]

[Image: CIh1uZp.jpg]

[Image: vWztF6E.jpg]

[Image: d0fQRRL.jpg]

[Image: VJfMexh.jpg]
Meaning of the 'rose'?
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
Elon Musk backs out of Twitter deal - by ChiefD - 07-08-2022, 11:12 PM
RE: Elon Musk backs out of Twitter deal - by EndtheMadnessNow - 07-12-2022, 12:11 AM
RE: Elon Musk backs out of Twitter deal - by BIAD - 07-12-2022, 09:05 PM