Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Timeless Message or Personal Situation?
(07-02-2022, 03:33 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote: @"NightskyeB4Dawn"

Quote:Animals do respond to music. I found this cute.

Explanation: I fully concur and I hereby supply an old thread of mine as extra proof of that fact ...

She Starts To Sing An Ancient Viking Song, Now Watch How The Cows Respond.

And here is the video ...

Personal Disclosure: My 1st 3 threads that I posted to RN3 were/are all music videos ...

In the Ghetto!

Why I Think This World Should End!

Disturbing the Sounds Of Silence!

And I often use music to try to get my point across to others and I find music to be magickal in nature!

I hope everybody enjoys the music ... and maybe learns something from it.minusculebeercheers

That video was so amazing and I did feel like I learned something from it.  I couldn't believe how all the cows responded so quickly like that.  Did you notice the one that tried to mount the other one toward the end?  That was unexpected, and it looked like it was unexpected for the other cow too!  Music is magical for sure.  I can't imagine not being able to play myself. I play guitar every day because I recently rejoined an old band of mine but I was playing the cello every day for a long time and I'm building a harp that I don't yet know how to play but I hopefully will one day.  Used to play the flute too but my flute broke and I never got it fixed or replace...  That was 40 years ago...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Timeless Message or Personal Situation? - by wtbengineer - 07-02-2022, 05:06 AM