Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I think we all knew it was bad.....but THIS BAD???
Oh, I just thought of something else. People are saying President Biden has dementia/Alzheimers. Not true, but I digress. 

This will piss people off, but I'm bringing it up anyway. Those of us "older" peeps remember the history of President Ronald Reagan. Disclosure - I was a conflicted person back then, kind of independent leaning a little bit conservative. Yes, I voted for President Reagan the second time around (first time I couldn't vote because I was under 18). I thought and still do that he was one of our better Presidents. Anyhoo, many accounts have come out that the majority of his second term people had to handle him a lot, that he wasn't in his right mind, and basically Nancy Reagan was running the country behind the scenes. I have read a few books, some by very prominent conservatives. My favorite book on this was by none other than Bill O'Reilly. 

I was shocked reading his account of President Reagan's second term in office. It basically validated everything that I was thinking at the time. Reagan was very much incapacitated and Nancy Reagan was directing everything he did and said. She ran the show for probably the last three years he was President. I think she really loved him so much and would do anything for him. So she stepped up. Good for her. I always liked her. I think she was willing to be there in the trenches fighting for her husband. The astrology stuff was cringe, but whatever. Things worked out okay. 

So any of you who think Biden is the first President incapacitated would be wrong. Reagan wasn't the first either. Remember President Woodrow Wilson? He had a stroke, literally left him bedridden. His wife, Edith, ran the show for a few years. It was kept from the media. No internet or social media back then. 

So it would be good if we all remember our history. I don't believe Biden is incapacitated. I believe both Reagan and Wilson were. Our country is still intact.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think we all knew it was bad.....but THIS BAD??? - by ChiefD - 06-24-2022, 10:00 PM