Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I think we all knew it was bad.....but THIS BAD???
(06-24-2022, 04:04 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(06-24-2022, 03:41 AM)guohua Wrote:
(06-24-2022, 03:37 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06...ic-things/

Good god, having to write on a note to sit down, that's really some next level.

I'm literally surprised it doesn't say DON'T SHIT YOUR PANTS.

The jokes are all becoming reality.

This is so pathetic, the only good that can come of this is hopefully the massive backlash and the fact that it will literally strap rockets to the pendulum and blow it right off the other end when it swings back.

Rule #1 : Don't show card to audience.

It looks like a cry for help to me. You know, like the captain of the Pueblo when he tapped out the Morse code for "TORTURE" in blinks during an interview to sneak the message past the censors in full view and plain sight.

It's very possible. Looking at it from his perspective. He's just sitting around watching reruns of giligans island, eating some yogurt, then all of the sudden the door bursts open. A crazy looking clown lady(jill) and a bunch of men in white coats rip him out of his chair, right when it looks like they might finally get off the island.

They stuff him in a suit, shoot him full of all sorts of things. He's dazed, confused and doesn't know where he is. They give him a card that says literally where to go and what to do. He jumps through the hoops and then when he's done, they toss him back into the room and throw a quart of ice cream in there as his reward.

The sad part, of course, is that the next day he has forgotten all about the horrors of the prior day. Then it plays out all over again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think we all knew it was bad.....but THIS BAD??? - by MisterSpock - 06-24-2022, 04:09 AM