Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Neanderthal Gene Probably Caused Up To A Million Covid Deaths
(06-10-2022, 11:12 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Stinking Neanderthals!!! Causing Covid.

Although I need to be careful. They are not called Neanderthals anymore. No Sir. 

First is was Neanderthal-Americans. But that wasn't inclusive enough. Not enough separation from Denisovans. And what about Neanderthals that were Homo Sapien oriented? Can't have that. 

So now it is Poly-Homo-Americans. PHA's for short. They are the mauve color on the LBGQT2+ etc. flag. It's a tip of the hat to the girl from Clan of the Cave Bears. 

... what was I originally talking about???

Yup. In that book, Ayla gets raped by a Neanderthal, and gives birth to a cross-breed. That was a bold bit pf prescience on the part of the author, because back then no one believed that there was any interbreeding. Now we know better because, science.

I've got more Neanderthal DNA than 82% or so of the rest of the general population, and it shows in the way my knuckles drag the ground when I walk. However, i do not self-identify as a neanderthal-American, because I don't believe in hypheated-Americans. I just self identify as a "knuckle dragger".

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neanderthal Gene Probably Caused Up To A Million Covid Deaths - by Ninurta - 06-10-2022, 11:52 PM