Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Smoking Helps Protect Against Lung Cancer!
Thanks for the information on John Wayne; I didn't know anything about that. It backs up what the article in the OP is saying.   minusculethumbsup 

People have already been so brainwashed into believing cigarettes are what gives people cancer because the gooberment needed a diversion to blame it on so they wouldn't be sued by millions of people who got it.
It will be very hard to convince people now that it's the shit the gooberment put into the air that is/was causing it. Yes, it's still there, and it's all over the Earth.

I don't know about you all, but I have known several people who have smoked well into their sixties, never having any lung problems (other than a little short of breath when walking long distances)... until a few years later after they quit.  Some went 10 or more years, but they died of lung cancer in the end.  Was it because they no longer had that protective layer in their lungs? 

Does it have to do with how long the person has smoked?  Does the layer build up over time, and after it is all gone, based on how many years it takes to clear the lungs out, that's when the cancer starts... when the protective layer is gone?

I actually considered not quitting because I had seen this happen so often.  I figured something must happen in the body after a person quits that triggers the cells to start the cancer process because of the changes it wasn't used to.
Now I know the answer, or at least part of it. 

I think I might start having one after meals, if I can handle the taste and smell now.
Last time I tried one it made me sick and so dizzy I could barely walk.   minusculepuke YUCK!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Smoking Helps Protect Against Lung Cancer! - by Mystic Wanderer - 09-19-2016, 04:18 PM