Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chipping Hands and Foreheads is SO 20th Century!
(06-02-2022, 12:48 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Subscription service based. M$FT was beta testing this zero ownership crap several years ago when the hackers got the best of them and costing M$FT big $$$ on pirated copies. Everything moving to subscription & streaming service.

BTW, if you're running ANY Intel based computer the hardware backdoors have been in place since the late 90s. All OS's are completely circumvented. I know because I was one on a team that validated the backdoors. General public didn't find out until 2017. I store nothing of value in the cloud and keep very little personal info on my computers attached to the Internet.

So-called chipping will be reduced to a nano pill and/or a Quantum dot tattoo. The best part is they don't have to force you to swallow the pill. It will be in your (GMO) food which also includes mRNA vaccines. Billions being dumped into R&D for a nano networks inside the body. No joke.

[Image: HWsB4sL.gif]

Yeah, Microsoft has had a wet dream of "Windows as a service" so that even your OS is stored in and run from their "cloud". since at least the rollout of Windows 10. since I keep most of my computers air-gapped from the internet, "Windows as a service" on "the cloud" would do me exactly zero good. same for their dumbassed requirement to have a Microsoft account to log in to YOUR OWN computer. Who needs that noise?

So I will not go past Windows 7 in the Windows line, and eventually will fully transition to Linux. at least with Linux it's yours, and you can poke around in the source code looking for holes.

I store NOTHING in the cloud, whether of value or not, beyond e-mails. I used to store stuff in encrypted containers there (768 bit key cascaded through 3 different encryption algorithms), but the upload/download was such a pain in the ass to work it locally that it wasn't worth the effort. Especially when I can just store them locally and work them on air-gapped computers and avoid the internet transmission entirely.

The only way I would put anything in the cloud now was if I needed to provide access to a report to someone else, somewhere else. Even then, it would be encrypted as above, and the container would only be large enough to contain the report. that way, if that cloud were in any way compromised, all they would get from my account would be gibberish and gobbledeygook. Then I could pass the passphrase to the other party through alternate channels, so that it and the container file were never in the same place at the same time.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chipping Hands and Foreheads is SO 20th Century! - by Ninurta - 06-02-2022, 02:13 AM