Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yet Another School Shooting in Texas
(05-26-2022, 10:44 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(05-26-2022, 03:39 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote: Well you definitely make a great point.  Apparently he killed his grandmother, so I wonder if he lived with her and was robbing her blind.  If not, who indeed provided the money?

last I heard, he hadn't killed her, but he did shoot her in the face, then stole her car to make his escape and go to the school when she called the police. last I heard, she was listed as critical at the hospital. That may have changed by now.

He did live with her, but only moved in in march, a few days before that massive cash outlay.

Well we have another school shooting where something stinks.  In this shooting, a lot of things stink.  Armed cops waiting outside while shots are fired at kids.  An unemployed fuck who dropped 3k+ on gear, and the gun shop doesn't recognize him, even though he purchased it days ago.  The timeline of the tweets from the school.  

The biggest thing I can't wrap my head around is all those cops doing nothing.  And arresting parents trying to get in there?  Makes me sick.  How any of the coward fucks can look themselves in the mirror is beyond me.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Yet Another School Shooting in Texas - by Schmoe1 - 05-25-2022, 06:43 AM
RE: Yet Another School Shooting in Texas - by Schmoe1 - 05-27-2022, 05:21 AM