Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yet Another School Shooting in Texas
Rainbow 
(05-25-2022, 01:58 PM)AmericanBuffalo Wrote: I am saddened and heartbroken by this. When this all broke yesterday I was not looking forward to how it all ended up. It is horrifying. Yes there is an evil permeating this world which gets thicker every day. I am personally finding it harder and harder to get through the days. Ignorance is bliss. I hate having the ability to think and reason in an a world of such hate, politics, dischord and full blown evil!

Yes it was bullets which killed all those in Texas. But its the god damn politics which enshroud everything as well. I don't want to hear how there was signs this asshole was going to do this evil deed. Because your know there likely was precursors. There always is! These killings are used a political weapons against the law abiding citizens who are just as sickened and horrified by those senseless events.
I am so fucking disgusted with this world!!
Quote:1 John 2:15-17

Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride in possessions—is not from the Father but is from the world.

And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever.
Quote:
2 Timothy 3 1

But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them. always learning but never able to acknowledge the truth.
Quote:Matthew 24

9 ‘Then they will hand you over to be tortured, and they will kill you. You will be hated by all nations because of my name. 10 Then several will find the going too hard, and they will betray each other and hate each other. 11 Many false prophets will arise, and they will deceive plenty of people. 12 And because lawlessness will be on the increase, many will find their love growing cold. 13 But the one who lasts out to the end will be delivered. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom must be announced to the whole world, as a witness to all the nations. Then the end will come.’

We know it is upon us. We feel the birth pains.

We know the beginning. We know the end. We know there is only one hope.

Stay strong. I will see you on the other side.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
Yet Another School Shooting in Texas - by Schmoe1 - 05-25-2022, 06:43 AM
RE: Yet Another School Shooting in Texas - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 05-25-2022, 03:30 PM