Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Congress open hearings on UAP/UFOs
(05-19-2022, 11:39 AM)727Sky Wrote: or Tungsten rods from space

We didn't go there.  tinycool I assure you.

The long-term $$$ went to energy weapons.

(05-19-2022, 11:39 AM)727Sky Wrote: I could go on and on but let me just say..." This planet is an egg for mankind, we either hatch or parish." Those who do not believe that have to only look at all the extinctions mother earth has given all her children over earth's history; it ain't pretty because supposedly 99%+ everything that has ever lived is now extinct ! Think about that !!??

You really thought about this a lot, haven't you?

All we have to know is that the Sphinx existed before this age of man. Need more 'evidence' of another age before ours? Göbekli Tepe. Need more still? Check out the stuff in South America. We can't build megaliths. If we could ... it would be easy for us ... and rich people would be laying out monuments to themselves everywhere.

If there is a space-faring civilization out there they're not going to be much interested in us. The probability of anything more than a drone would be sent our way is fanciful. If these UFOs are able to traverse other dimensions we've no scientific knowledge of, whatever controls them probably doesn't see us as any kind of viable threat ... unless they're living extra-dimensionally right here on Earth with us.

Messages In This Thread
Congress open hearings on UAP/UFOs - by 727Sky - 05-18-2022, 01:11 AM
RE: Congress open hearings on UAP/UFOs - by Snarl - 05-18-2022, 01:34 PM
RE: Congress open hearings on UAP/UFOs - by BIAD - 05-19-2022, 09:50 AM
RE: Congress open hearings on UAP/UFOs - by Snarl - 05-19-2022, 04:28 PM
RE: Congress open hearings on UAP/UFOs - by Snarl - 05-19-2022, 01:37 PM