Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Congress open hearings on UAP/UFOs
Whoever owns the high ground or has air superiority wins the war which is something Von Braun knew first hand as he survived the war after the defeat of Nazi Germany.  Whether aircraft or drones, or Tungsten rods from space that is the high ground. Both China and Russia have demonstrated they can shoot down satellites as has the USA with a rocket from an F-15.

As far as I am concerned we do need an asteroid defense system a little bit better than the one the dinosaurs used.

Defending against an alien invasion it would not happen as there would be no defense against such a foe; a foe who could sit out in the asteroid belt and chunk rocks at every major city on planet earth... A foe who could just sit back and wait until mankind said "uncle, we give up" before another few billion are killed.

I am reminded of a story where a hunter was going to take a shot at some ETs who were outside their ship...All of a sudden the weapon became so heavy (at least in his mind) that he could not lift the weapon to fire.

I could go on and on but let me just say..." This planet is an egg for mankind, we either hatch or parish." Those who do not believe that have to only look at all the extinctions mother earth has given all her children over earth's history; it ain't pretty because supposedly 99%+ everything that has ever lived is now extinct ! Think about that !!??

After thought: If they come to take our women and kids then "Then the fruitless War is on ! "

Messages In This Thread
Congress open hearings on UAP/UFOs - by 727Sky - 05-18-2022, 01:11 AM
RE: Congress open hearings on UAP/UFOs - by Snarl - 05-18-2022, 01:34 PM
RE: Congress open hearings on UAP/UFOs - by BIAD - 05-19-2022, 09:50 AM
RE: Congress open hearings on UAP/UFOs - by Snarl - 05-19-2022, 04:28 PM
RE: Congress open hearings on UAP/UFOs - by 727Sky - 05-19-2022, 11:39 AM
RE: Congress open hearings on UAP/UFOs - by Snarl - 05-19-2022, 01:37 PM