Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to West Virginia - Please Exercise Caution
(05-18-2022, 03:09 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:
(05-17-2022, 09:36 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Apparently, there has been an influx of furriner ("furriner" is a hill folk term designating anyone not from the Appalachians. For example, a new Yorker or Californian is every bit as "furrin" as the lowliest illegal alien still wet across the shoulders from his Rio Grande trek) refugees into WV from large urban centers as they attempt to escape their sinking ships.

Apparently in alarm at the influx of refugees fleeing communist strongholds who will doubtless attempt to turn West Virginia into a carbon copy of the shitholes they are fleeing from, both my brother and my daughter in law have posted to following to their social media account in order to give fair warning:

LMAO! Good one!!  Doesn't WV have a large Gypsy population?

Speaking of hill people...

I didn't know Joe Biden could play the banjo, but that is clearly Joe Biden on that banjo!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome to West Virginia - Please Exercise Caution - by Ninurta - 05-18-2022, 04:20 AM