Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bin Laden: Alive vs. Dead
There was a time when the word 'research' meant getting of one's ass and visiting
libraries, Town Halls and places that stored literary information.
Then the internet came along!

On the back of my last post, where I commented that 'wiser-head's missed an opportunity'
when it came to showing the public that the Government had killed the man who was No.1
on their most-wanted list.

In my opinion, they actually did the correct thing.
The tangled ball of string of world politics is an area where the assuaging of a public's
hurting may seem important to the average observer, but when the possibility of war,
sanctions and destructive retaliation are on the table, spreading self-back-slapping
information can place those same observers in a place where their basic, accepted
lifestyles can change dramatically.
It's just not done.

So, maybe it was a shrewd tactic to not make a 'big thing' of how military forces sneaked
into Pakistan -after an alleged former Pakistani intelligence officer had revealed Bin Laden's
whereabouts, and perforated his ass.

Think about who was involved and how those conduits of information and lives of those
involved could be compromised even today, and the judicious decision to be quiet on the
subject makes more sense.

I would also like to add that when something 'natural' occurs or happens because someone
did this and the reaction was that, the satellite information that accompanies it tends follow
in a certain stream.

I agree that killing somebody cannot be placed under the heading of 'natural' but if
one peruses today's available information about what happened back then and who was
involved, there's only two destinations one can arrive at.

One: The military killed Osama Bin Laden.
Two: He's alive and well and the Powers-That-Be are surpassing themselves in the art
of subtlety for the first time in generations.
Like this:
'The Man Who Killed Osama bin Laden... Is Screwed' (2013)
Esquire:

That piece was done three years after the incident, any 'damage-control' doesn't usually
go on that long! But, I know that since the JFK assassination, some might say that the
Government have gotten better at nurturing the public narrative and the example above
could be argued to be proof of that.

I would also argue that too much of the 'Oh, it was an accident' can leave scars of cowardice
that other parties can use for their own agenda. Whether at home or overseas.
We fight the fights we can win, even John Wayne would've told you that!

I don't trust mainstream media. Never have and never will.
They do sing from the same hymn-sheet and whether it's because of a 'NWO' directive
or the degradation of Journalistic skills, many believe -as I do, they tend to deliver purile,
condescending reports that wouldn't look out of place in an episode of 'The Little House
On The Prairie'!

But when something happens... and just happens, someone who has the dark gift for
camouflaging what truly occurred is not needed, the river of information will just flow in
a natural course.

A perfect example is the recent incident in Hillary Clinton's campaign.
There's no way to reasonably spin her health situation, except pump her full of drugs and
push her back out onto a podium. Which is a panicking act of damage control.

Were the Clinton team negligent with the media handling of the situation...? Yes, certainly.

If they'd put it out that Hillary Clinton had come down with pneumonia and would be off the
campaign-trail for a few days, I would guess most voters would have internally accepted
that this was a prudent act of someone being sensible.
Which is a helluva way to grab senior votes, by the way!

But they didn't, they schemed to avert the public's eyes away from the footage of her wobbling
and collapsing into a vehicle, with a half-assed walkabout outside Hillary's daughter's apartment
(that also houses a medical facility!)... and attempted to write the whole-thing off as a little
bout of pneumonia.
A little bout of pneumonia...! Sheesh!

The damage was done because the PR team didn't do their jobs properly and now they're
on the back-foot with the burden to do more deflecting and deceiving.

The killing of Osama Bin Laden will always be deemed dubious because we never got the
chance to hurl rotten vegetables at his bruised and bleeding body. I believe serious politics
came into play after the Seal team did what they're good at and any ideas of hauling Bin Laden
along Main-street enduring the boos and jeers, was never part of a plan.

Maybe all world-changing criminals should be dealt with this way? I don't know.
I hope this part of the debate is okay...? I've been reasonable, I hope?!

Now, the next bit!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
Bin Laden: Alive vs. Dead - by Mystic Wanderer - 09-16-2016, 08:24 PM
RE: Bin Laden: Alive vs. Dead - by BIAD - 09-16-2016, 08:32 PM
RE: Bin Laden: Alive vs. Dead - by guohua - 09-16-2016, 08:34 PM
RE: Bin Laden: Alive vs. Dead - by BIAD - 09-16-2016, 08:38 PM
RE: Bin Laden: Alive vs. Dead - by guohua - 09-16-2016, 09:20 PM
RE: Bin Laden: Alive vs. Dead - by BIAD - 09-16-2016, 09:27 PM
RE: Bin Laden: Alive vs. Dead - by guohua - 09-16-2016, 09:57 PM
RE: Bin Laden: Alive vs. Dead - by BIAD - 09-17-2016, 09:26 AM
RE: Bin Laden: Alive vs. Dead - by BIAD - 09-17-2016, 10:36 AM