Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Check your youtube viewing history!
Through the intricacies of the inter-spy-webs, I cannot go to YouTube without "logging in", as my Google account automatically logs me in, and I've found no way to prevent that. So who I am logged in as is entirely dependent on which Google e-mail I've had active most recently.

I think you are right, that it is just an underhanded means of pumping up YouTube ad revenue, I keep "autoplay" turned off, because having another video start up that I never asked for annoys the hell out of me... but about a month ago, YouTube was acting strangely. No matter what I set autoplay to, and no matter how many times I set the theme to a dark one, every new video I started reset the account to defaults, giving me a glaring white screen with autoplay back in action. That lasted about a week until it got so annoying I stopped going to YouTube, and after a week of that, it went back to normal.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Check your youtube viewing history! - by BIAD - 04-26-2022, 12:46 PM
RE: Check your youtube viewing history! - by Ninurta - 04-28-2022, 04:38 PM