Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
American Penises Are Only 59th Biggest In World
(04-25-2022, 12:39 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: phallic symbolism is as old as humans, they also had cooter worship. That probably would have been the cult i'd have joined
devilemoji .

It's as old as human art.

One of the oldest sculptural representations are an 8 inch stone phallus, about 37,000 years old, also described as a "stone dildo" found in a German cave, the Hole Fels, I believe. it is contemporaneous with the earliest human representations of the human figure we have found, also found in the Hohle Fels and the surrounding area. I personally believe that the "Hohle Fels Venus", the earliest human made female figure we have so far found, show not a modern human, but a Neanderthal female carved by a modern human.

Cooters are carved in absolute swarms in some European caves, right into the rock of the cave walls and large boulders on the floors of the caves.

Just one of those things that have fascinated humans since they first found out they could make art. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: American Penises Are Only 59th Biggest In World - by Ninurta - 05-01-2022, 05:20 PM